Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I've got my fourth card - a wonderful glittering christmas-card with a cuddly ice-bear-couple on it from my lovely friend Jane - thank you so much my dear!!!!!!

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

Two cards arrived yesterday from Peter and Gail.

Thank you so much - it's lovely to get cards form all over the world!  bear_original  bear_original

Geraldine

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

I got my second card today. First was from Gail and today from Jill bear_wub  Thank you so much...
and I sent mine today...finnely
but I am a ittle bit confused: I sent to people under my name from different countries...
and it says:
"To send cards, locate your name on the list and send cards of the area where you live to the five people whose names appear under yours on the list"
does that mean I had to send just to Canada?

Happy Holydays to everybody!

Received another card today from Katy (rowarrior), thank you!

cheers,
Geraldine

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Cards from Eva and Jill . . . thanks so much!

sandlalouer Luxembourg

My cards will be posted tomorrow!! Hope postman is fast!  bear_whistle  Thanks Gail and Tami!!  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Got home from my weekend away to another one, from Jill, thank you  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Cards received today from Pat and Gijzette . . . thank you!

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

I have received cards from around the world.

Thanks everyone!

Happy Holidays!

Hugs,

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:dance: I have received quite a few cards now which is just so nice and I would like to thank everyone who has sent  bear_grin

Relish Bears Relish Bears
Adelaide

Thank you to Jill and Beth for my cards!  I received them today and love them.  bear_wub

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I received a card from Peter today bear_grin Thankyou.....love your photo bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

2 more for me from Pat and Brittany, thank you  bear_original

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Thank you to everyone who has sent me such lovely cards!! It is such a joy to receive them.  bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Adelaide

Card received today from Nancy!  Thank you!  bear_grin

I've received more cards, this time from Brittany, Pat and Jill.  :dance:

Thank you

I love receiving cards from around the world!  bear_thumb

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Many, many thanks for all the lovely cards I have received. Mine will be on their way soon................ I am sooooooooooooooo behind with everything Christmassy that I think I will be cooking Christmas lunch in July!

bear_ermm  bear_ermm  bear_ermm  bear_ermm  bear_ermm     bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Today I received two more cards - one from Jill - thank you so much, and the other one from Pat, what a lovely card thank you so much!!!!

I hope all my cards arrived to you lovely friends, what a great christmas!!!!

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

I've received 7 lovely cards ... that are all proudly displayed on my window sill. Thank you so much everyone! And thank you Gail for organizing this swap.
Fingers crossed that the cards I sent overseas get there before Christmas!

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

Received lovely cards from Sue Ann and Gijzette :dance:  Thankyou bear_thumb

I have received a card from Jared of Jare Hares and Bears.  Thank you!

Cheers,
G

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub Having received wonderful cards from around the world, just makes this swap great.  I want to thank everyone for the lovely cards and hope you all receive mine in time for Christmas.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Hello all,

First of all, I want to say a huge Thank You to everyone who's sent me some wonderful cards, and some lovely messages in them -- it's been really heart-felt, and I really do appreciate it.  :)

However, I'd had to deal with a number of things which has meant I've been unable to get the time needed to send any cards in reply.  *BUT* -- I refuse to let this be a stumbling block -- so, in the New Year, I shall be replying to each and every one of you who sent me a card with a letter instead, as it's only fair -- plus, I want to do it.  :)

I just don't want people thinking their kind efforts are one-sided, far from it.  So, I shall be in touch.  :)

Thanks once again.  :)

-- Thomas Adam

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

Thank you everybody for beautifull cards and wishes from allover the world! I am so happy to get all them! bear_wub
HAPPY HOLYDAYS!!!

Adelaide

I had a card waiting for me today from Jared!  Thank you so much!  bear_original

Board footer