Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

samara1.jpgsamara2.jpgOH! I worked so hard on Samara, then I listed her for auction, mistake. OK, not big mistake but I misspelled a word in the auction, tempature instead of temperature. Hmm, it's hard to handle all this especially when your mind is still in the design mode and not in the word mode. I thought of taking down the auction but then I though, maybe, this just proves I'm human. I hope collectors see it that way  bear_ermm  Here is Samara http://cgi.ebay.com/Karen-Lyons-Present … 740wt_1021

BequestBears Butterfly Bequest
Website

Karen
She is so beautiful no one will notice the misspelling.  Snow leopards are one of my favorites and she is just amazing. I love her!  bear_wub
Diana

K Pawz Guest

Love him Karen! I didn't even notice your typo  bear_grin I was too eager to hit the bid button, I love this snow leopard bear_wub !!!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Oh she's fab, I didn't notice the typo either!  I'm sure no-one else will

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: gorgeous :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

What an incredible facial expression! It says to me, "Aren't I the prettiest and nicest snow leopard you've ever seen?"  bear_original

Becky

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

She is amazing, you are incredibly talented and with all of the hard work making her, no one will notice, or care about the spelling error!  bear_grin

Hugs 

Lisa x

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

not so important ! the most important is this jewel!!!!!! bear_ermm  bear_original

Board footer