Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

IMG_3043.jpegIMG_3161.jpegIMG_3165.jpegIMG_3162.jpegIMG_3135.jpegIMG_3124.jpegI have just shipped the last of my bears for 2010 - phew!!

Cant wait to start on my new collection for Hugglets - loads of ideas in my head just hope ive got enough hours in the day

A Beary Christmas

to all the wonderful people I have met at the shows this year - looking forward to seeing you all again in 2011 and making more new friends 

A Happy and Prosperous New Year to Everyone!

Hugs
Katherine x

Thea-MillyMe Milly MeĀ®
Website

Your bears are absolutely gorgeous Katie  bear_wub . I can understand that you were very busy. I cross my fingers that your Christmas will be great. Take deep breaths, try to slow down and enjoy the moments with your family.
All the best of luck for Hugglets.......
I know the problem of not having enough-hours-in-a-day just like you do. If there were 48 hrs in a day, it won't make any difference at all....he he he.....still not enough!!!!

Bearhugs to you too, Thea

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too, hope it's a beary good one

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

They are all so adorable!  A very Merry Xmas and Happy NewYear to you and your family!

avateddy Posts: 1,361

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
:hug:

Board footer