No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

Thankyou Jared and Katy for your lovely cards which arrived today bear_thumb

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Thanks to everyone who sent me cards from around the world, and to everyone who participated in the Year End Holiday Card Swap.  Happy New Year to all TTers.  I spent Chrsitmas with my brother and family in the San Francisco area.  Now it's back to work at my interesting and demanding new job as a paralegal in a labor union.  Signup information for the annual Valentine Card Swap will be posted shortly.  Hope to see some of you at the Crossroads Doll and Teddy Bear Show in San Diego in two weeks. 
Hugs, Gail S. Thomas, Plum Cottage Bears

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thank YOU for organizing both card swaps!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Thank you to all the TT who sent me a card; there are just too many to mention them all !  bear_flower
It was wonderful to receive all those magnificent cards from all over the world.  :dance:

I have kept all my cards from last year and will keep these as well.  So a big thank you to

GAIL

as well for organizing this!  :clap:

Hugs to all of you,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Board footer