Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Littlecrow Posts: 71

DSCN7892.jpgsmall.jpgDSCN7893.jpgsmall.jpgIts another yucky freezing cold snow day here in michigan - just thought id share of photo of my baby getting ready to go out to see the chickens ( teyha and the banny rooster have a love hate relationship...lol )  - she really does wear that hat outside..and a hoodie - always starts my day with a smile  bear_grin
My Great Dane Tehya :love:

photos not working for me this morning bear_cry

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh what a character.  I love that she lets you bundle her up to go out in the cold.  She looks like a wonderful companion.

Joanne

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub you gotta love the pets, that is great that the dog wears the hat, it would put a smile on my face also.  Can't wait for my new puppy and begin to dress her up the same way.  thanx for sharing
hugs Pat bear_flower

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

OMG  That is so cute and stylish!!

K Pawz Guest

Oh My Word! How adorable is she! Love the hat! She is gorgeous too!

Hugs
Krista

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

bear_thumb  Very clever dog!
Thanks for making me smile!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

i love her so cute  smart doggy!! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Used to have several large hunting dogs when I was a kid.  My dad was a hunter and a breeder.

When it gets cold out the big dogs don't seem to care.  They'll run around in the snow and the cold as if it was normal.

However, when the temperatures really started to drop, my dad took old sweaters and sweat shirts that us kids didn't wear anymore and cut the arms and collars off to make dog sweaters out of.

Some of those dogs would go crazy when they knew they were going to get a sweater to keep them warm!  It was funny to watch them bark and jump around when they got their "warmies!"

bear_laugh

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

So cool!!!  And it keeps those ears warm, too!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

:crackup:  love the hat

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

What a wonderful dog...I love her harlequin colours.  I think she could carry anything off...a real diva!

beary_clairey Luton

I love your dog she is beautiful! The hat is very cool too!  bear_original

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

how sweet  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Awww, how cute.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub. Your furry baby is so cute with the hat on.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Aaawwww!!  I have been out of action for a few days and nearly missed this wonderful photo!  How absolutely GORGEOUS!! bear_wub  bear_wub

My kind of dog I think!

I don't usually like to see animals in clothing really, but this is certainly an exception - loads of character and I would adore to see this every day. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

He would brighten any day I think ...  You are a very lucky!!

Hugs

Marilyn  bear_flower

Board footer