Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

I have finally finshed updating my website and I think I am happy with it for now.

I was a complete novice when I started years ago and have learnt as I've gone along. Sometimes I wish I knew more about webhosting etc.

I have always used sitebuilder and then  adapted it to try and get what I wanted.

I have hit problems understanding domains, servers, hosting  it is like a  foreign language sometimes.

It is just another side to running a business that you have to learn how to do. We may be bear/rabbit artists but there is a whole other side to actually getting that little furry creature to the stage were he is available for homing. Photos, emails, web previews, business cards, banking !

WOW I didn't realise  when I started 4 years ago that I would end up  doing all this stuff.

It is a bit like a snowball rolling down hill getting bigger....I have turned around and thought
'how did that happen ?'

I am really enjoying my business though....sometimes it would just be nice to hand over all  those bits that are difficult to someone else LOL

Shelly x

susana fung hong kong

Nice work, Shelly.
i like to read the traditional rabbit album. But can't read the white text much  bear_sad
cheers,
susana

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Shelly,

just had a browse around your website, it's lovely and the pictures are terrific, but like Susana, I found the white text a bit hard to read against the beige background.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hee hee, love the photo on the front page of the site.

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Thanks for your reveiws. I was a bit concerned about the text because it does show up differently on different screens, so when I get a minute I will alter that.

Thanks, Shellyx

Board footer