Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

How are my Canadian Friends to the north? Here in the Northern Adirondack Region of New York State we hit a low temp overnight of a (-18F) and I hear that Cornwall is a (-26C)    Just a little cool.................unfortunately, I have to go out in about 30 minutes and will be in the cold, but I plan to keep the fire going all day to stay warm!

pandamac

K Pawz Guest

Here on the West Coast of Canada we aren't getting the cold but the winds we are getting are out of this world. Stay warm and safe!
Hugs
Krista

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

We are frozen here in Alberta... and snow.... so much snow. I've been posting some pics of our snow on my blog if anyone wants to take a peek.

http://www.melbears.blogspot.com/

Hope you are all keeping warm!
Hugs,
Melanie

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

40 degrees Centigrade here and dry!

Ivyworks Ivyworks Artistry
Ottawa, Ontario

We're a frosty -16C here, with a windchill of -23C....starting to get dark, so I'm betting on a temperature drop to make it even colder, bleeck!  Claire, can I come stay with you?!?  bear_tongue

teeeej Brisbane

Hot and extremely humid where I am. Time to crank up the air-con!!!!

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Overnight the temps went up 30 degrees! (-3) when we went to bed, (+27) when we got up this morning! Gotta love the North Country and the bouncing temperatures!

pandamac

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Yes, Ellen, we were freezing  yesterday and very mild today.  We finally have some snow, but we'll see how long it lasts - it's raining today. lol!

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Our weather was very cold over the weekend - down to -20 C.  Not the coldest of this winter, but way more snow!  We had a huge dump of it on Friday and were told to expect more and then freezing rain.

Board footer