Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0311.JPGSAM_0310.JPGSAM_0308.JPGSAM_0309.JPGid like to introduice my little valentine gift for adoption shes named sweetheart and available on bear pile bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub             i hope            read a lot of sweet words from you my friends!!!!!!!!!! bear_cry  :pray   http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1517&item=42504

annalong MadebyAnna

so sweet. Wonderful expression. I love her little dress.    bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci pretty anna!!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wacko  bear_whistle  bear_flower  :cake:  bear_ermm  bear_rolleyes  :cake:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

bear_original  bear_original  bear_thumb  Wow!  Such a lot of detail in tiny Sweatheart.  Love the little dress you have made for her too.  bear_original  bear_original

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thank you sarah!! i gone to your web site and i want to say that in minis you are very very good!!! ilove what you do!! so thanks a lot again!!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Wee Beary Tails Wee Beary Tails

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  she's so small and sweet love her little dress  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub LOVE that little sundress, did you make that also?  She is so tiny and delicate, thanx for sharing
Hugs Pat bear_flower

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

oooooh thanks little colouredfull tail bear!!!!!!!!!! bear_whistle  bear_wub  bear_wacko  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci too to you pat:and !yes i hand sewed and dirtyed her little dress!!! love bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awww such a cute and comical little bear, very sweet in her little dress  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

charlotte1 Bears by Charlotte
east anglia
Website

what a sweet little bear.  love her !! hugs Charlotte xxx

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Love that wee dress, it really sets her off

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

pauline charlotte and kat!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub so happyyyyy to read your lovely words thanks: ilove you bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Another beautiful creation Isabelle and so tiny too :clap:  :clap:

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks pretty carol you amazed me with the last  how do you say when you pick the niddle? it must be hard to do!!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub

clare14 Country Bears
England

She's gooooooooooorgeous!!!  She'll certainly make someone's valentine!!  xx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

ooooh merci clare!!!!! i love you last one too :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Here is that sweet bear that I just love!!!   Just a most perfect leittle creation! Hugs, Susan.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Adorable!  She is a sweetheart!  I love her size - so tiny!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

susan et melisa you are angels bear_innocent  bear_innocent  bear_innocent  bear_innocent  bear_innocent  bear_innocent merci :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer