Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

hare8.jpgHi all,

Well, I've been keeping my head down for months, sewing and sewing during every spare moment I could find, even so my table is going to look a tad empty compared to everyone elses.  bear_cry   Oh well, I hope my first outing into bear fairs is not too embarrassing, gosh I am soooo nervous.

Anyway here are some of the friends accompanying me on Sunday.

show1.jpg show4.jpg

show2.jpg eddiethumb.jpg

show3.jpg elfmus.jpg

kissmusthumb.jpg wmthumb.jpg

I hope you like them.

Regards

Lisa

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Lisa, they're beautiful! You've no need to be nervous (even though I am too!) with your wonderful creations  bear_wub
I'll look out for you if you'd like? Are you getting there on Sat or Sun?
try not to worry, you'll be fine when you get there!
Hugs,
Julia x

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

They're all gorgeous, Lisa.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: And the new hare is simply a marvel.  bear_wub

Enjoy your first show!

Becky

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Thank you Julia and Becky.  bear_flower

My son has a swimming gala on the Saturday that lasts all day so we won't be able to go till the Sunday. It's a pity as I would have really liked to attend the meal on the Saturday.  bear_sad 

Perhaps we have tables close to each other Julia? I haven't seen a floor plan of the fair yet so I have no idea of how things are organised.

Regards

Lisa

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Love them  bear_wub

I especially love the piece in your avatar - Super cute bear_wub  Good luck with the sales! xxx

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Lisa!
Just amazing  :clap: Wish you could do some shows over here. Don't worry, you have wonderful work and quality is what counts more than quantity.
Karen

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What beautiful creatures.  Your work is just perfection.  You are going to have a wonderful show.

Joanne

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

They are all wonderful  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I'm sure you will do very well at the show, I know I would have a very difficult decision trying to decide between them all   bear_laugh

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

THEY ARE ALL STUNNING, ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL X

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, they're fab, looking forward to meeting them and you on Sunday

Majonbär Majon-Bär
north part of Germany

Absolutly wonderful. I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

They are all fabulous, I particularly love the panda  bear_grin

Hugs

Lisa x

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub I love them all, but that rabbit is so lifelike you can not tell the difference. that is a fabulous piece of work.  Your talent is amazing.  Thanx so much for sharing all those wonderful creatures and good luck at the show.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Thank you so much for your lovely comments.  bear_flower  We had a lovely time at the show despite my nerves and it was great to meet and chat with some of the other artists.  I can't quite believe it's over now after spending so long working up to it.  bear_grin 

Regards

Lisa

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hello Lisa, bear_flower

You know, I am so stupid!!  When we were at the Sheffield show last Sunday, I was rushing around (as normal!) trying to get set up in the morning and walked past your table, then caught sight of your lovely little characters so stopped to have a look at them.  They were beautiful!  Very nice indeed.  But I don't think my brain was working too well at the time as I sort of forgot you were on TT, despite the fact that I had been looking at your lovely designs for the show.  Doh!  I'm so sorry I didn't have the time to stop and chat, I had meant to return to have another proper look but time just whizzes by and it is difficult getting the opportunities to go and chat with everyone.  So I do apologise and I hope you had a wonderful show and thoroughly enjoyed yourself. 

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Gorgeous creations!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ThePeachPeddler The Peach Peddler
Website

OH WOW!  Lisa, the hare is just amazing!   I am stunned at how beautiful yourwork is... I wish I could have made a tripto Britain for the show... I would have loved to see your creations in person... bear_wub

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Thank you so much everyone!  bear_flower

Marilyn, I think we were all rushing around on the day. I know I was in a bit of tizz too. bear_grin 

Regards

Lisa

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

I am a huge fan of your work.  Brilliant!

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

They all look great Lisa and I love the hare and the mice. Glad you had a good day  bear_wub

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Lisa I love all your work!

Adj Posts: 28

Just Divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

I love your animals!!! they are stunning!

Jolene's Bear Cubs Posts: 51

Wow, I love your style!  That panda can come live with me anytime, wink.

Board footer