Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0410.JPGSAM_0412.JPGSAM_0413.JPGSAM_0407.JPGSAM_0398.JPGid like to introduce this old napoleon3 styled girl!!shes waiting for some prince to hold her; or a mom never know...shes a little cinderelle  looking for a shoe!!! valentines day needs!!! shes named abigail!! available on bear pile!!.                   http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1517&item=42672

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Wonderful Isa - love the fur you have used and love the old loved look. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_grin  bear_rolleyes

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci jo my dear friend!!! tomorrow its the day for jamie to do his coming out ..the box!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

She is just so sweet!! I just looooove your old-fashioned looking girlie bears!!!!   Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I really like Abigail, Isa! She's so interesting to look at, with her colors and her dress, and she looks very serene.  bear_flower

Becky

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks so munch my friends it makes me so hhaappyy :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

She looks like a very sophisticated old girl

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

She is wonderful Isabelle, I love the way you age your bears, it works so well :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

I love the vintage look with all the lovely trimmings  bear_wub

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Wow! You make these bears so fast! I love your style. Your aging techniques are superb! bear_thumb

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks so munch !! i have to improve to merit to be here with such wonderfull artists who stir me up!!! thanks you all :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

How is jAMIE -HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

jamie is glad my lovely jo bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub i had a baby cat and orchids too!!! i feel lucky :bday:

Board footer