Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0473.JPGSAM_0470.JPGSAM_0475.JPGSAM_0471.JPGSAM_0476.JPGhere is my new girl in a border line style!! shes oldie but the colours and the big eyes give her a modern way!!!! i hope youll love her!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1517&item=42876            .shes available on bear pile!!

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Such a lovely little bear with a very pretty face -very unusual Isa !!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

She's wonderful Isabelle, I love her colours and such a sweet face :clap:  :clap:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

I love her expression and her color.
Hugs,
Janice

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks girls i love so munch your sweet comments!!!i love you bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

She is a so sweet creation!!  So up-lifting!!   Lots of Hugs to you Sweetie! Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I love her color and she has the most wonderful smile on her sweet face!
Beth

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Isa, she's very pretty, what a happy little face, I love her color, :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks so munch girls you are my angels!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh she is so pretty. 

Joanne

Citico Ridge Bears Citico Ridge Bears
Michigan
Website

she is so unique.love her! bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

yeepyyyyy !!!!! you are angels im soooo flatted from you 2   !!! so sweet to me bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Jan Nethercutt YesterYear Design
Oklahoma

Such a sweetheart.  Very girly and unique.  Hugs, Jan

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

oooh thanks dear jan bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

She's perfect!  What a lovely and sweet bear!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci mel:i looooove youuu!! bear_wub  bear_wub ;and brenda merci you are a darling but i think i      would never be  as beautiful :lovely and with so good taste as you!!! :redface:  id like but it would be too difficult even if i would :redface:  yeepy yeepy!!!! bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  thanks for your sweet comment my dear !!!

Board footer