Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

winterbearfest2sml.jpgHere is another two big bears - 23 inch and 19 inch all dressed up and ready for Hugglets. I think one of them maybe expecting some snow on Sunday.  :crackup:  :crackup:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

They are both wonderful, Dawn; the smaller one looks very smart for the occasion and the bigger one ... well I just want to give him a cup of hot cocoa and a big piece of chocolate cake and cuddle up to him.  bear_smile

But please: no snow this weekend; I'd be devastated if the trains got delayed or canceled  bear_sad
Luckily I already checked the weather forecast for London : no chance of snow, just some rain  bear_whistle .

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter  & the bears

Jolene's Bear Cubs Posts: 51

They are breathtaking!  I love the winter coat too.

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

They look great! I hope they donĀ“t need the coats really, please no snow, I want spring immediately  bear_original
Good luck for the show, Dawn!

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

wowww so well donne bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Lovely big guys, love the duffel coat (he'd have found it useful up here this week!)

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

They are both precious.  Good luck.

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Dawn,

Perfect as always! :dance:
I love them both......it's so nice to be able to hopefully find you so I also can have a cuddle. :hug:

Look forward to chatting Sunday.

Love Kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer