Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Hi,

I haven't posted for such a long time. So first, I want to tell everyone Hi and you have been in my thoughts.

My problem: This morning I woke up and read my emails. I had an email which stated my mini bear fabric didn't sell last night. And then the next email states that it had been a SCHEDULED and RELISTED.  I didn't even re-list my item. So I went to my account on ebay and it had not been re-listed.  I chatted with one of ebay techs. I told her that I was confused on what happened and if she could explain it to me.  She was no help! She just kept saying I don't know what you want me to do. She actually said to me, Do you think you might have re-listed it yourself??

The only proof I had was that it had not been re-listed but I was charged. My account activity shows that I schedule and re-listed it but in my selling list, it wasn't re-listed. Am I making any since?

Has this happened to anyone before?

hugs,
Sheila

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

bear_sad did your account get hacked or something?  That's really odd.  Did you try calling them?  I've had no luck the the live chat as they can really only help with billing. I always call.

Board footer