Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Snookums Posts: 285

Hi! I'm itching to place an order for all the things that I need. I'm in Eastern Canada so I'd like to know the best company to deal with. Price is not an option...getting my supplies in a timely fashion with few hassles is the key factor. Any recommendations? I've got a couple in mind that I'd like to order from..Intercal and Sassy. Are those my best bets?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Intercal is superb . . . they host our forum.  Great customer service, too.  Sassy is an excellent supplier, also, especially for miniatures.

Thank you so much Sue Ann!!

Ivyworks Ivyworks Artistry
Ottawa, Ontario

Disco Joints and Teddies here in Ontario are wonderful for bear supplies. They don't have a huge stock of mohair like Intercal, but they've got plenty of other things. Also, Edinburgh Imports are smashing as well! Hope this helps!  bear_grin

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I have always been happy with my purchases from Intercal.

Joanne

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I've used all three suppliers mentioned and am always pleased with each one.  Intercal  even called me when they had questions about my order.  Great service !  The shipments take about 10-14 days to get to me in NS from California.  With the $ so high it is a great time to stock up if you are ordering from the US.

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

I agree all are good, the other difference with the US suppliers is the cost of the shipping and the duty and taxes that we get hit with.  I live about 10 minutes from Disco joints and teddies and they are usually where we get our supplies from. They are family run business, great to deal with and have the best prices on mohair .  They would be my recommendation as you won't wind up with all the extra taxes and duties. (not putting down Intercal as I have purchased lots from them in the past  bear_grin  but shipping cost and duties and taxes do add up)

hugs

Shane

Thanks so much everyone for all your input!! I'll be placing an order today and I'm so excited!! bear_original

Board footer