Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0684.JPGSAM_0681.JPGSAM_0685.JPGSAM_0683.JPGSAM_0682.JPGhere is guimauve available on bear pile!!!!hope you will love him!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1517&item=43499

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Bonjour Isabelle, such a pretty bear, my favourite of yours so far!  bear_wub

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

I love the color! What a pretty bear! :dance:

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks ali and eliza you are so kind!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Karon Posts: 751

I think she is lovely Isabelle - my sort of colour too!

I love the way you have got such a sweet benign expression on her face.  I always use black eyes - when I make bears with pupils they always end up looking angry or MAD!!

How long have you been making bears for - you have a real talent for the "vintage".

:hug:

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

dear karon i m making bears since only 2 years! and only 9 months for the realistic ones: panda .cubs.polars.black bears. and 1 chimpanzee for my hubbie! hand sculpted and sewed for the body!you can see him in show case! or for seing all my bears you should go tosee my web site! theres a link under my foto! on the left! i wonthe 1srt award in paris for the gueule de miel show in 2009 i only was making bears since only 10 months! im happy you are pleased with my work! it encourages me so munch to always give the best of myself!!! MERCI!

Snookums Posts: 285

Aww, he's precious!! I love his name... Guimauve. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Gorgeous bear, love the side profile of him.  bear_wub

Pauline

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, pretty in pink

charlotte1 Bears by Charlotte
east anglia
Website

really cute and love the colour ! xx

clare14 Country Bears
England

Adorable!!  xx

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks girls you are my ray of sun!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer