Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

This little bear maker hasn't been able to touch any fur all week as she's done over 60 hours in the day job.  Even though I'm working all weekend too, I got a lovely little lift when I got home to a fab surprise gift from Linda Down, AND Cookie, by Roxanne Propp, was ransomed from customs too.  Poor wee girl has been getting hugged all evening, she is wonderfully huggable

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Hope you get time to jigsaw over the weekend!!! 60 hours.....WOW!! Supergirl!!!
xxxxLindaxxx

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Lot of hours I hope mean lots of over time pay.  This will be good to buy lots of new bears to be friends with Cookie.  Hey you've got to look on the good side right?  Hope you have a restful weekend.

Joanne

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Hi Katy

Sorry to hear you're working SO many hours.  I really look forward to my bearmaking time and hate it when 'life gets in the way'.  I find it so relaxing and theraputic.  I hope you get some extra time off to make up for all the extra work you've been doing.   Slightly off topic, if I know I am likely to have a long or difficult day at work, I take a bear with me and sit him on my desk...such a comfort!

Hugs

Sue

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Katy,

Like Sue I also hate it when "ordinary life" (read: work  bear_sad ) gets in the way of spending time doing teddy bear related stuff.
I hope they give you plenty of overtime pay or extra holidays, so you can catch up on your important work.  bear_laugh
The only other benefit is see, is that it makes you appreciate your bears all the more!  bear_thumb

Take care now; hugs  :hug:

Peter & the bears

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Thanks guys, she helped pick me up for an entire weekend in the office too. 

Linda, I started the puzzle last night and had to give up, it's driving me nuts lol  Will try again tonight  bear_grin

Board footer