Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

I had a dress on ebay and it sold last night ,i sent a invoice and haven't hear back but thats alright, but the hole post with the persons name and the picture of the  dress has disappeared is that a common thing .

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

No Fran as far as I know it isn't. I'm not sure how you follow it up. You should have an email about the sale in your email account that you use for ebay. If the person who bought the dress is paying by Paypal then look in your Paypal account to see if they have payed yet. When they do there will be the name and address to where you post the dress to. If they are paying by cheque I should hope that they send their name and address with the payment. There should be details of the sale in your 'My ebay summary' Good luck!

Jane  bear_flower

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thanks   Jane i will have a look in pay pal but i did not get a email from pay pal .

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Jane i had a look no money, just hope i dont get a bad name.thats all

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

No reason you should get a bad name Fran. Is there anything in you ebay summary page about the dress?

Jane

Densteds Densteds
Website

Fran, is this the dress??
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 5641350285
in your "my ebay summary" have a look under "sold" it will be on the left side of the page.

let me know how you go,
hugs,
Denise.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thanks Denise that is the dress, now i have to go and find it my self i was getting a bit worried because that person is bidding on another one. thanks again i don't know were my brain goes sometime.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Fran.....that's one of the things I love best about you......a kindred soul..... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bear_tongue

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

thank dilu i think

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

If she is bidding on another dress of yours, Maybe she wants to pay for both at the same time and have you combine shipping??? email her and ask. That's what I do? That way you are not in the dark, If your auction doesn't specificly say to contact you some people just won't and assume you know what they are doing!
kathy

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thanks Kathy

Board footer