Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Dscf3778.jpgHi

As I have said before, in September Chris, my husband, and myself are going to be walking 50 miles through the Carpathian Mountains in Romania to raise funds for rescued bears in the WSPA sanctuary.

We have been donated a large number of really wonderful teddy bears to help us reach our £5000 target. These can all be seen here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?fb … tif_t=like

and we have started listed them all on the Bearpile Orphans pages with their prices and details here: http://www.bearpile.com/artist.cgi?id=1386

I am asking that payment for these bears be made direct to our Just Giving page. That way WSPA not only gets the donation for the bear, but they can also get the Gift Aid as well. It will also keep down the Paypal fees. The shipping cost will be paid separately by Paypal.

There are some fabulous bears there and they are all in really good condition. There are some great early bears by well known artists who are still making, and then there are others from artists who no longer make bears. Sadly, there is at least one bear from an artist, who I knew fairly well, who is no longer alive, I'm sure she would have been delighted to know that one of her bears was being sold to help real bears.

I have priced them at good prices so the buyer gets a bargain and the bears get a good donation.

It's a win win situation - so why not have a guilt free bear shopping spree knowing that you are feeding a real bear while treating yourself.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Karon Posts: 751

Hi Dawn

I have started work on my donation bear so he should be ready for June!!!!!

:hug:

From the worlds SLOWEST bear maker!

Oops ... well 2nd - don't want to still Ali's crown :crackup:

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Hi Karon

Thank you very much. I have been delighted with the response so far - five bears re-homes already. There are still lots of lovely bears there at great prices.

Hugs

Dawn

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
Dawn J wrote:

It's a win win situation - so why not have a guilt free bear shopping spree knowing that you are feeding a real bear while treating yourself.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

I think it's a WIN - WIN - WIN - WIN situation!

---> you

WIN

, because you can adopt a lovely teddy at a bargain price, without the guilt trip that you should have spent it on something "sensible"   bear_laugh

------> the wild bears

WIN

, because your money will be spent helping and rescuing the bears   bear_thumb

---------> the teddy bears

WIN

, because they get a loving new home  bear_wub

------------> Dawn and Chris

WIN

, because they get the satisfaction of helping out and meeting the wild bears and they get a free "get fit and lose weight"-program (not that they need it  bear_tonguebear_whistle

GOOD LUCK, Dawn & Chris !  :clap:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Board footer