Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

I will be at the Philadelphia Doll and Teddy Convention May 12th - 14th

I am really excited to be attending this new show

Will you be there!!!     

Add your name if you are going!!

Hugs
Katherine x

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Woo Hoo!! I am going!  I will be happy to get to meet you there!!

Joanne

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Good luck with your conquest of America, Katie !!  bear_smile
I am sure the people in the USA will fall head over heels in love with your bears.   bear_thumb

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Bloomsburg, PA

This is it? no one else?  I know between doll and bear artists there will be 175.  I am very excited to be attending this convention Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. There will be speakers, demonstrations, auction, competition, and a show.
Sure you don't want to fly in Peter?

Joanne

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

I'll be there with my fabric!
Look forward to meeting you!
Donna

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Wish I was going to be there  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry   oh well I will have to live through everyone's stories of what goes on. 

hugs

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I REALLY really really wanted to go to this show but just couldn't get myself to fly there. I have only done a couple of shows that I drove to. I think it would be so hard to pack stuff in small suitcases and too expensive for me to fly.  And this one is just too far for me drive to. Sure wish there was a show here in Colorado!!!!!!!! Most are sooooo far away.
I am sure those of you going will have loads of fun!! Let us know how it goes.   I'll be green with envy. bear_cry
Beth

karenaus Melbourne
Website

This show looks fab, wish I could go.. Have an awesome time everyone! :dance:

Bloomsburg, PA
ScaliWagGrrs wrote:

I REALLY really really wanted to go to this show but just couldn't get myself to fly there. I have only done a couple of shows that I drove to. I think it would be so hard to pack stuff in small suitcases and too expensive for me to fly.  And this one is just too far for me drive to. Sure wish there was a show here in Colorado!!!!!!!! Most are sooooo far away.
I am sure those of you going will have loads of fun!! Let us know how it goes.   I'll be green with envy. bear_cry
Beth

I hear that there will be a show next year in Phoenix.  Might still be far but certainly drivable.  It will be in March by Bright Star.

Joanne

Board footer