Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Annabearella Annabearella's
Cincinnati, OH

GreyBunny_foot.JPGGreyBunny_nose_whiskers.JPGGreyBunny_IMG00350.jpgI'm still having issues with uploading pics to my desktop, so my BlackBerry & netbook are helping out!  My challenge to myself was to finally make a bunny. 

He's 14" tall, not including his 8" ears, and is adapted from my bear pattern.  I tried a sort of trapunto/applique with ultra suede for the nose & foot pads, which was another challenge to myself.   bear_original

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Well done on your challenge.  This morning I hope to sew the final piece (the last ear) on a challenge I did for myself for a bunny

janicemarie Gresswell Forest Bears
melbourne

What a lovely job you've done! I adore his heartshaped appliqué.

Snookums Posts: 285

What a cute bunny!! Love the foot pads...oh and his super long ears!! bear_wub

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Heart shaped what?

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

awwww bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Anna and Katy - My Rudy bear is getting very lonely in the Challenge gallery! bear_happy

@Wubbie - applique is a piece of fabric that's applied to the surface by sewing around the outside of it and turning the edges under. It's also a kind of trapunto because there's a bit of stuffing under the appliqued piece, making it puffy.

Becky

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Oh, wow.  That sounds complicated, but I bet it looks cool.

Board footer