Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Hello dear TT-friends, I would like to join "Who is Who in bear making" and would like to hear some advice from you, what do I have to do for it, I've read, that there is also an online-show, what do I have to do for this?????

Please can you tell me your experiences with this site????

Thank you so much for your help

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi Andrea

Simply contact Karen through the site and she will be more than happy to help you. I have been a member for a couple of years now and taken part in the online shows (will be again in May) and had good sales through them.  The website displays your available bears and links to your website for enquires.

susana fung hong kong

hi Andrea, i just join there in Feb from their invitation, very curious on the online show, still making for it, wish you can be part of us too. Contact Karen for further information, she's friendly  bear_original

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Horray I will be a part there too and will also participate the lovely online-Show at 21./22. May 2011 - I hope you will have a look there too. Karin is doing a real wonderful job there.

see you at the online-show!!!!

Board footer