Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Snookums Posts: 285

Part of me really wants to kick it up a notch...but the fear of failing dismally is preventing me from taking that step. How did you know when it was time to take your creativity to the next level? I guess if I'm asking the question then I'm probably not ready...but I really want to TRY just to see what I can accomplish.

Lisa

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Sure, if we all sat around thinking we couldn't do things, we never would!  Give it a shot, I'm sure it won't kill you  bear_original

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I think that if you are even thinking this way then it is time.

Joanne

janicemarie Gresswell Forest Bears
melbourne

I agree with Joanne, If you are even thinking about it, do it!
You don't need to be making beautifully realistic bears on your first try. It's in the inches not the miles that we should measure progress.

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Like Katy says, you're not going to kill anyone- I say this all the time lol..... Unless of course you do have an incredibly ild dangerous idea... :crackup:
    You'll forever wonder if you don't try.. Go for it bear_original

HeidiBears florida

You never know until you try!!  bear_grin  Go for it!

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_thumb If your thinking it then go for it! Like most things in life you won't know unless you try  bear_original

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

bear_flower And you'll probably have a lot of fun doing it and learn something at the same time.    Win/Win   bear_grin  bear_grin

puca bears puca bears

Go for it! It's what makes the whole process exciting!
and have fun......

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

I agree with the others--if you are even considering it, then it is TIME to try something new and bring your creativity up a notch.  I know it can feel challenging and difficult to try new things and to find a direction all your own, but in the end it is SO worth the effort.      bear_original

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Go for it!!! You have nothing to lose. If it doesn't turn out the way you wanted you will most likely still see what it is you need to try differently the next time. We do learn from out mistakes. Believe me I have made LOTS.  But I think you really need to try different things. Otherwise you remain stagnant and don;t ever advance.
Plus I think it's fun trying new stuff. So Go have fun!!!!!!! bear_wub
Beth

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Lisa: I think part of it is self confidence. Fear can paralyze you. If you always do what you've always done, than you will never be what you can be. So think of it this way, when you are 90 years old, do you want to look back on your life and say "I wish I tried ...." and feel regret.

Good luck Lisa.

Board footer