Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I wonder if there are bears already traveling around in the world?????

I'm happy to tell you, that my Austrian-Dreli-bear started his journey today to my swap-partner Jane at Canada. I'm curious what both will say when they will meet - I hope they will fall in Love soon.

and I'm looking forward to see so many lovely pics of bears from all the swap-partners around the world.

Thank you dear Karon again for all your work!!!!

beary hugs from Austria  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Goodness! How quick were you?  Mine is still a piece of fabric at Intercal that is yet to get to Australia before I can start even thinking about what I am going to make.  Well Done  :clap:   :clap:

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

Amazing.  Mine is still in the works, started but now where near done.  You are quick.  Can't wait to see pictures of it posted.  Hope it has a safe journey

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

WOW! how speedy were you! I think I am ahead of some of you and approaching the finishing line but still a few things to do  bear_original

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Ohhhhhhhhh I hope mine will be loved   bear_ermm  bear_thumb , as I was so quick finishing it - maybe it's not that work, that would be expected  :dance: , I did a small bear-girl  about 6,5 inch tall and I hope my swap-partner will love it.  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_wub  bear_smile

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Oh wow, how do you get involved in a bear swop?

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

@Andrea, I'm sure your bear will be very, very loved! (You're far ahead of my partner and I. We're aiming for the second half of June.)

@Wubbie, Karon was nice enough to organize the swap. It's quite a lot of work, so we're glad she did it. Keep your eyes open (tee hee) for the next one, maybe this winter?

Becky

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

It's okay to say keep your eyes open, lol.  We still use the same expressions.

Karon Posts: 751

OMG - I have only just got to the all sewn up stage :crackup: .  How quick are you Andrea!

:hug:

Karon

PS The swap organising has been a pleasure.

Fallenrose near Cologne

wow, you're really fast Andrea!

I haven't heard anything new from my partner since last week bear_sad

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

I have nearly made my little bear for my partner, i have so many things going on at the moment that i needed to start asap and each evening when i finish work, have walked the dogs and done dinner...... yes i have cracked on with it, as i was worried it would get put off to another day, you know how it is....... but i am so pleased with my little creation so far i hope my partner loves the end result.  bear_wub

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

Susan

I'm sure I'll love it.  I've started on yours as well.  Got a fairly good start.  Probably not as far along as you are.  But getting there.  I'm excited about this one, I want to try something new with it. I hope you will enjoy it when it arrives.  I will keep you posted.

And I take back what I said earlier about I'm sure I'll love it.  I know I'll love it.

Amber

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

ooohhh i cant wait its real fun this swapping, i know i will love it to Amber its the fun, thought and love that goes into the swap bear that makes it so personal, and trying something new mmmmm that sounds interesting. bear_wacko
all the communication builds the excitment lol which in turn makes it more fun.  bear_wub  :hug:

Susan xx

Sherroy Sarchie
Tasmania

Mine is ready to be stuffed and pieced together, then I will sculpt and shade him.

janicemarie Gresswell Forest Bears
melbourne

You All sound like you've made wonderful starts! I'll be working on mine after the bear fair! on the weekend

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I've finally found some time and have Andrea's little one ready to be sewn - hoping to have he/she ready to be mailed out to her on Monday!!

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Oh Jane that's great!!!! I wonder when the little "Austrian-darling" will arrive .... please keep me informed!!!

have a wonderful bear-making-time - beary hugs from Austria  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

You folks are SO quick!  Lyn has also PM'd me to say mine bear will be on its way :dance: .

I just want to say to us slower ones  bear_whistle  don't panic as you have most of the summer to complete your bears!

dinimm Melbourne
Sherroy wrote:

Mine is ready to be stuffed and pieced together, then I will sculpt and shade him.

Don't be too quick Sherroy, mine is still not sewn up; it's started though! Maybe reading this post will get me moving a bit more quickly. :doh:

I went to the Melbourne Teddy Bear Show on Sunday and bought a couple of kits + bits & pieces, but I'm not letting myself touch them until yours is finished!

I did some work on Lyn's bear today.  It has been a lovely sunny day and I have been sitting in the Wycombe Museum grounds doing some things to her - the bear I mean not Lyn!!!!

Oh Di, kits and bits and pieces - thats a bit fatal insn't it :crackup:

Karon

Fallenrose near Cologne

I haven't heard anything from my swap partner for two weeks now... bear_cry
Sent her a pm last week to ask if she got my last one, but nothing came back.....
Any idea what I should do know?

Ariane

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Ariane have you tried to email her rather than pm her - the TT messages might not go straight to her inbox but an email might.  Worth a try.

Fallenrose near Cologne

Ali, good idea - hadn't thought about this one.
I just sent her an email^^

Edit:
ah, she replied to me - she was on holiday lol

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

My bear from Andrea - Dreli-Bears has arrived.  Emily is the cutest bear  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: - I love her lots and am so thankful for Andrea being my swap partner - She also sent some chocolates YUM YUM - Thanks again Andrea!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I will let Andrea post a pic for me.

I mailed my little bear to Andrea today so I hope he arrives safe and sound!

Thanks again Karon for organizing the swap!!!

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Karon's right my bear left these shores on Wednesday so he is on the way! I wondered what those sharp pains were  bear_wacko  thanks Karon!! Could you be a bit gentler next time!  bear_grin

Board footer