Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Hi

I am looking at a new feature for Teddy Bear Times called 'Around the World in 80 Bears' - the feature will run over a good few issues and will highlight the different styles of artists in different parts of the world. I am hoping that each issue will feature about 20 different artists. For the first one, I am looking for artists from Eastern Europe. Deadline 10th May

I will require 2 large photos of your work together with a couple of paragraphs about you and why you make the particular style of bear you make i.e. what influences/inspires you designs.

The second part  will be Canada USA and South America - Deadline 10th July

The Third part will be Australia and New Zealand - Deadline 10th September

Space will be limited for this feature so the sooner I receive your information the better. Please send to :

tbteditor@btinternet.com and mark the subject line as 'World Bears'

I look forward to receiving your submissions.

Thanks

Dawn

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Dear Dawn I would like to participate, but I don't know where to put Austria, as we are in the middle of Europe?????? Can you help me??? And then I would like to ask if there are allowed also critters like dragons or just bears?????

Hope to hear from you soon - hugs from Austria - Salzburg - indeed the middle of Europe!!!!!

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_wub

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Hi Andrea

I probably wouldn't place Austria in Eastern Europe. I am looking for the new wave of artists from Eastern Europe i.e. Russia, Latvia, Poland,  etc.

The rest of Europe will be covered in a later edition.

Thanks
Dawn

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

What a great idea for an article series, Dawn! I'm really looking forward to it.

Becky

Rasa's Cozy Corner Rasa's Cozy Corner
Haarlem

Dear Dawn,
I really would like to participate as I really live in Eastern Europe (at least in this case this is an advantage:D) in  Lithuania. If I meet your requirements  please inform me and give some more information what I need to do. bear_original
Regards,

Rasa

susana fung hong kong

hi Dawn,
Any place for artist from Asia?
susana

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Great idea!  I am looking forward to submitting something, too!  Teddy Bear Times did an article on my bears about 10 years ago, I would love to be
in the magazine, again   bear_laugh
Hugs,
Janice

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website
susana fung wrote:

hi Dawn,
Any place for artist from Asia?
susana

Hi Susana

Certainly, artists from Asia will feature after the ones I have mentioned.

bear_flower

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi dawn
Will get some photos to you in the the next week
Hugs
Tracey
New Zealand

Board footer