Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

UPDATE

Well, lo and behold he has found some things made by our very own TeddyTalkers on e-bay.  Now he is trying to figure out how you can bid on one that ends sooner than another and not loose the second one.....

or the first one......

and how to keep me from knowing......

and what if he gets both......

then what does he do......

and one ends while he will be at work on Sunday afternoon.....

oh dear.......

a080.gif  a080.gif  a080.gif

Of course if the dear guy dithers too much he will get nothing.....

and so will I......grinning-smiley-026.gif

except the joy of watching this whole process.  He really is a sweetie.  h045.gif

Shelli,

I did suggest lingerie....and he said " what on earth would you do with it?"
o080.gif

I guess I looked at him oddly, because then he explained he thought I wanted something for the teds or gols.....to cut up and resew.....Marilynkins?

s050.gif

dec. 9.....tick tock tick tock........ s045.GIF

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

LOL!!!

Well, I hope he makes up his mind so you get sOMEthing!!   bear_grin

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL  waiting till the last minute i see LOL.... my hubby is waiting till the last minute too but that is ok... i have a couple things on my "santa list" 

He sounds like he is determined to get you the "Perfect Gift"  bear_original  You will have to update us and let us know what you get!

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

I love this thread.  Its better than 'Days of our drearies' Keep us posted. bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

I got my hubby a Demis Roussos CD but i will have to get it put on a tape so he can listen  in the car that and ABBA bear_grin  bear_grin

Dilu Posts: 8,574

For some of our artists I suggested that perhaps he should contact them early-like in August when things are really slow-and then hide it....hide it really really really well.......... a030.gif

I am afraid that I wouldn't be trustworthy at all........laughing-smiley-004.gif

Board footer