Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Just popped in to let you know the voting is open for The Australian Creative Design Awards.

Click on

www.theACDawards.com

to vote for your personal favourite!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yikes, what a tough decision that was . . . all choices were outstanding!!

Selection of Nominees has also been announced ...  go to the link above and then click on Our Nominees Past and Present in the side bar ... this year's nominees have the blue background. Now that was tough, but ...

... you should have seen all three of the hands on judges sweating over this one Sue Ann ... the workmanship has been absolutely outstanding this year! And I am pleased to say, we had entries from Lithuania, Singapore and UK in the hands on section this year.

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

I was so, so happy and delighted to hear that my piece was nominated through to the final stage of the ACD Awards!  :dance:
I've always been an enthusiastic fan of Beatrix Potter's books and so this theme was an absolute dream-come-true!!
Congratulations to everyone who entered; all the animals are beautiful!  :hug:

With Happy Hugs, Ruth  bear_flower

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Congratulations to all of the nominees  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 
I have placed my vote  bear_grin

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Congrats to the nominees, I've voted  bear_original

Thanks girls ... I did see you had voted, along with soooooo many others from around the world.

Keep them votes coming!

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Iam Thrilled to have been nominated too!!!  Fabulous creations on show!!
Thanks Sandi!!x :hug:

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I'm pleased as punch because I have two nominations!  bear_original  bear_original
I hope you all will get behind these awards by voting for your favourite critter this year, and help grow them into something truly spectacular and international by participating in future ACDAs! We have had participants from all over the globe this year.
I think that one of the best aspects of these awards is the hands on judging of the nominees. Each piece is examined independantly by three different judges and each writes a comprehensive critique of the work. This is extremely valuable feedback, and a great help in our bear/critter creating.  bear_original Many thanks to Sandi for all her encouragement and for all her hard work in organising the ACDAs!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Thank you Linda (:redface: I'm blushing) and all the wonderful artists and hobbyists that have supported this competition.

I expected votes from Aust, NZ, UK, Canada and USA, but we are getting an enormous amount of votes coming through particularly from the Russians, as well as places like Belarus, Estonia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Germany, Belgium, Sweden, France, Italy, Lebanon, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand. I'm just overwhelmed with the response and it's so wonderful to see so many from recognised artists too.

THANK YOU ALL!

:hug:

Just reminding everyone the voting is still open until June 4th.

Board footer