Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Karon Posts: 751

Susan Masan of Mason Bears and I have discovered we live near to each other, so we arranged to meet up in Marlow.

We spent a lovely 2 and a half ours talking bears - as only bear lovers can :crackup: .

Afterwards I did a little sewing in the park (and was pestered by a small child asking me "what" and "why" and "who for" I was making - ONCE was OK and rather sweet but FOUR of FIVE times - I felt like asking him to buzz off but  instead after the second time I decided not to bother answering and he returned to pester is Mum.  I think she must have thought I was some kind of unpaid baby-sitter).

Anyway it was a nice day.

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

I am glad you and Susan had a lovel day
I am staying with her in September for the hugglets show
so I am sure we can catch up
by the way Marlow is a lovely little town
hugs
Tracey

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

Pleased that you have met Susan, she is a lovely person.
I am travelling with Tracey to the UK and also staying with Susan   
It would be great if we can all meet up!
I think Marlow is a lovely little town too.
Hugs bear_flower

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

How fun...wish I lived near someone!!!

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Why is nobody living near my Dreli-bears  - I would love to chat too in real with some of you lovely bear-friends .......

thank heavens there is Skype, so I've a friend in swizzerland to talk to, not just chatting but really talking .......... !!!!!!

Is there anybody out there who is using skype too????? Would you like to contact me???? My name at Skype is mazzitelli5400 - I would love to talk to you!!!!

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi Andrea if you ever want to skype I am keen
It is really good on my ipad2
As long as we get the time correct it would be great
Hugs
Tracey

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Ohhhhhhhhhh Tracey this would be great, I will be at home at my Computer (as I'm in the office now - ups!!  bear_whistle ) in about 3 hours, will you be there again?????

What is your name at Skype???? I will try to find you!!!
looking forward to chat with you - oh btw will you be at hugglets in September???? I'll be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! horray!!!!!

Masonbears Mason Bears
south east England

It was nice to meet up with Karon and when the girls visit in September will be sure to all meet up.

Hi Susan and co:

Susan will you PM the date when the girls are coming over so I can make sure I can have a day off work (being a "support worker" nearly EVERYTHING has to be booked off well in advance - a.s.a.p. the better).

:hug: s

Karon

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

I'm going to Subscribe to this topic, sit on the sidelines to listen to all of your chatter  - - - - and DREAM!!!

(My DS & BIL have been staying back there for almost a month.
I so envy them that they get to do this every year; David is an ex-pat.)

Love & Hugs from the upper Midwest: 60°F last weekend, 90° on Tues & Wed, 50° right now. And those are the high temps of the days....Crazy, no?

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Hello dear TTs - you can't imagine how funny it is - I met (!!!) Tracey at Skype and we can talk in real - we can see each other, we can talk to each other, we can laugh with each other and we can show each other's work - oh its really soooooooooooooo funny

come to skype - we just have so much fun!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_thumb  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :crackup:

Tracey talk to you soon - ciao ciao - beary hugs from Austria

Masonbears Mason Bears
south east England

Karon
Tracey and Laraine arrive on the 6th September and are staying with me until the Thursday or Friday the week after Hugglets.  Havent got Karens final dates yet but think she will be with me definitely on those dates.  Will let the girls confirm that they havent any definite plans yet for the first week after they arrive and maybe we could get together on the Wednesday.  Will wait to hear more Susan

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Karon I would love to meet up too when I will be at London for Hugglets ....... would there be any chance?????
:pray:  :clap:  :pray:  :clap:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Thanks Susan, I will make sure I book a day off.

Yes, Andrea I would LOVE to meet you at Hugglets.  I will get in touch with you nearer the time and we will arrange it.

:hug:

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Wish I lived near by  bear_sad    And Karon that story about the little child in the park is way too funny. Made me laugh...which I needed!

Love Louise

Hi Louise

You KNOW I would just LOVE to have you living around the corner or even a couple of hundred miles up the motorway (friendship doesn't know distance!).

Love you Louise

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I live around 1500 km from Adelaide but a couple of years ago 4 of us got together and met up.  It was more like a meeting of old friends.  We had a ball.

annalong MadebyAnna

A bear friend ...In PERSON ? to talk bears...Oh that would be wonderful. I often feel like nobody understands me  bear_sad  at least when all else fails the bears will listen bear_original

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

It's so lovely to talk with bear-friends - I'm so happy to have found Tracey in NewZealand - although we have a very very very different time of life, we already got often in touch - and she has so lovely children, I also talked to her little son - he's so cute!!!!!

So whoever wants to talk - I'm on Skype - and it is so goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood and funny to talk and to see other bear-friends in all over the world.

Just try it out - my skype name is mazzitelli5400 - I'm there, I'm waiting!!!!!!!

see you there ...... bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer