Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Millie, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter ...   You and Tiffany (and your family) will certainly be in my prayers.
Please be strong and I do believe in the power of prayer too.  :hug:

Marie

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Millie
I am so sorry to hear about your daughter and pray that she will beat this. My own daughter has a friend who was diagnosed with lymphoma in her 20's - she is now 39 and has been ok for many years so it is true that many do recover from this diagnosis. Try to stay positive as this along with prayers is a very powerful combination and tratment
Hugs
Gail

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Millie, :hug:  You and your family are in my prayers!!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Nina  bear_cry

I'm so sorry, stay strong, everyone will be thinking of you!

Danni

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Millie I am so very sorry.  I'll be sending lots of good thoughts your way....

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Millie, my heart goes out to you and Tiffany. My mother had breast cancer when I was still a child, luckily she is still with us. My grandmother died of lung cancer. So cancer has always been one of my greatest fears. I so hope Tiffany will be ok.

Big hugs

Sabine

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Nina,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Tiffany and your family and certainly
wish her all the very best.

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Dear Nina
I must add my words of support. I unfortunately must say that I personally know exactly what you are feeling since my own daughter what diagnosed, at the age of 6, with the incurable terminal disease of Cystic Fibrosis. She is now 17 and still doing well. Although she has had her ups and downs, she lives each day to its fullest. My best advise, besides prayer which is very powerful, is to learn all you can about the disease because knowledge is power. Find a good support group for that disease because you will probably learn more from other families than you will from the doctors. Don't be afraid to argue with the doctors or take more of their time than they are willing to give. You are your daughter's best advocate. And you must remember to take care of yourself so you healthy enough to be able to take care of her. My prayers are with you and yours. Bear Hugs, Kathy Myers

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

I'm so sorry, Dear Millie, to hear about Tiffany's diagnosis. There's nothing more frightening than hearing your child is in trouble! The heart lurches at the very thought.

Others have offered very good reasons to stay hopeful, and very good advice. You and Tiffany will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Eileen

Board footer