Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Sandi Wrote:
You need to write something interesting...and soon, if you want people to continue following.

That is so true and part of the reason it took me so long to start a blog.  It can somtimes be hard to find time to keep a blog updated.  I vowed to add something new each week.

Sandi

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow
Bakerina78 wrote:
desertmountainbear wrote:
Bakerina78 wrote:

I just strated.. still working on it
and as English is my second language people probably will laugh from my English Grammar
but what can you do bear_original
I think I'll write in 2 languages Russian and English

I follow blogs in Russian.  I just use google translator.

Sometimes those translators translate things in a funny way bear_original but you can get main idea anyway

Ahh, but the translators add to the fun  bear_laugh

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website
Bakerina78 Posts: 326

I am already there  bear_grin  bear_grin
By the way.. there are "in" and "out" sign on top of table.. what does it mean? Is it count visitors?

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Katy, so much wisdom in one so young! I love the part about keeping a business site - about business! Yes, I like to learn a bit about everyone's personality, but I too am not interested in those things you mentioned.
And that's why blogs are a bit more personal than websites are, because the owners are more or less dialoging with their Followers than the flat text on a website.

But blogger/blogspot now has the new feature that Joanne pointed out to me (which I have yet to find on anyone's site, so no one must know about it yet) - SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL.
When you open up  Design and click on Add A Gadget, it's the first item which appears at the top of the list.
It's a new feature in the past month or so. You see, believe it or not, there are quite a few of us out here who still don't FB or tweet, so we are left out of news of new posts to the blogs we've subscribed to.
Now, when someone posts to our blog and when someone posts to their own blog (if they have this feature on it and we can subscribe through it) we receive notice right away.
I don't have a list of every blog I've subbed to and have no way of knowing when new posts are made     bear_sad

I do sub to every blog I visit, though I wish there was a way I could request everyone to just add this tiny, handy new little gadget!

susana fung hong kong

hi Tayana,
i'm now following your blog, it's not so difficult to use, my English is not well too. Don't worry about language. the translator do a lot for you.  i also follow blogs from people over the world. I do keep the list of my favorite blogger bear artist, which is the best way to know them and a piece of sharing.
Also it's the best way to write as a diary, people can trace "back" your history unless you delete them. To me, this is also a personal portfolio of work. it takes time to built up the followers list, but i saw you got quite a good response from this beginning bear_original
as what Katy mentioned, read more and leave comments to what other is doing, you would learn far more than you imagine.
cheers, susana

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I will follow you too!

Bry Thingumy & Co
Website

I just love blogs and am now off to visit all of yours, keep it up ladies, I love reading about peoples creations and what they are doing every day.  My blog mixes up a bit of everything.  I don't like blogs which are just for sales either and never read those, I like ones that tell me about the person writing and what they have done and what they are doing.  I use mine as an online journal of sorts, just wish I had time to write more often but my life just isn't that interesting!!!  LOL

talesia Posts: 54

Tahyusha privet
posmotri moi blog

ya dumayu lyuchshe vsego nahni sledit' za blogami kotorie nravytsa u devochek v profilax , davai kommentarii na posti, tebya zametyat, zaxotyat zaiti posmotret', a esli nichego net to i nikto ne prisoedintsa , konfetka ne pomozhet  - i samoe glavnoe reshi eto mesto dlya prodazhi ili druzhbi ili soedinaya priatnostei.

Udachi
Nata

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

Wow! So many great people on Teddy Talk bear_original!!!
I am following to all of you guys now

Time to start writing SOMETHING bear_original

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

Oooo! I just added that email gadget to my blog.  Great idea!! I like it!!   bear_grin   http://tickledpinkbears.blogspot.com/

Board footer