Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

crystalbear Crystal Bears
Derby

I am not happy with my website...

I am looking to change and merge my blog in and the shop too.

any suggestions? which website builder are you with? I am using Microsoft office live.. they wont let me merge my blog unless its wordpress!!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hmm, I know a few people that are just using blogger now with the tabs, and selling from there, would that be a possibility?  I see your blog is with them anyway, and as well as their own templates, there are loads of sites out there with other colours schemes etc you can use.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

I learned how to write HTML code by hand.   www.lissaexplains.com  is a great free learning tool.  I've added a Paypal shopping cart to my site and create a new "add to cart" button for each new bear.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I keep a website with Yola,.  I pay for some upgrades but you can build a really nice website with them for free, and no adds.    But I started adding tabs to the blog too.  I love blogger.

Joanne

Derby

mmmmm.. I might do that....

how with paypal?? the tabs next to the bears...

Derby

Have changed website to Yola.. Look better too  bear_grin

I would like to add Review page.. do anyone know how? with blogger or Yola I dont mind!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Paypal  With Yola you can do it right on the right hand side of the page.  Look for ecommerce.
With a review page do you mean bears that you have made?  I use the column divider to split the page in 4, then I drop in a text widget and go to the bar and add a picture. 
Feel free to email me with questions about Yola.  I have used them for a long time and have gotten good at knowing how to do things there.

Joanne

I blogger go to edit post in your dashboard.  Then look for the bar on the left that says edit page.  Click that and you can make a new page.

I just looked at your new site.  It looks very nice.  I like the template it is so wide.  Which one are you using.  I am always trying to make mine wider.

Bry Thingumy & Co
Website

I use Wix, it is fantastic and I love how easy it is to set up and maintain.  I do pay for it so I don't get any ads but it is not too expensive.

huggles
Bryxx

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Crystal your new site looks great!

susana fung hong kong

that's great one can monitor their own page. blogger is the easiest place for me to keep a continual record and find out that more and more artist is going to show their bears either in the fb or over their blog instead of using website. Save time and money...that's what i think.

Board footer