Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

puca bears puca bears

Hi peeps
the Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Center is having it's first fundraiser next weekend................and these very endangered bears sure could do with some help. There are lots of prizes up for grabs - every $5 donated gives you one chance.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bornean-S … 8556360766  is the site - if you click on "Info " it'll take you to the donations site.
check out the prizes..........I've made a Sun Bear specially for this one............probably my first and LAST - took forever!

sunbear.JPG
huggies
Maria

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Amazing creation, Maria . . . fantastic!!!  This bear will bring in LOTS of donations to the Conservation Center.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he's gorgeous, hope he raises loads for the centre

puca bears puca bears

Thanks, SueAnn and Katy...........really hoping the Sun bears score next weekend!
big hugs

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

He looks wonderful Maria! 

I will support the Sun Bears and we'll be keeping our paws crossed to win your bear !  bear_smile

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

puca bears puca bears

Thanks so much Peter.........glad you like the bear..............and the Sun Bears will be happy with your support too.  These little guys really NEED all the help they can get
big huggies :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

puca bears puca bears

Me again    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqYRr_pO … r_embedded........ this is a short video about Dr. Siew Te Wong and his dream for the Sun bears.

Board footer