Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

group350.jpgWe're all ready for our big day out in Stratford Upon Avon on Sunday.  The 'Teddy Bear Artist Event' is a lovely show, dedicated solely to artist bears and in aid of the British Heart Foundation ... I hope you can come along!

These are the bears I have created for the show ...

susana fung hong kong

wow, i love seeing bear family photo, and wanna to say hi to the pink little one on the left, lovely!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Oh...they all look fabulous Paula....I'm loving that little one!!  bear_wub

Have a wonderful show!!!

Hugs Yvonne x

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

What a fab collection.  I hope to have the opportunity to hug a couple before they find new homes!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I love the range of sizes and colors...a beautiful bunch of  bears! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

What a great looking hug of bears, Paula!   bear_wub  Of course, I would go for the big ones straightaway.  bear_smile

I hope you will have a great time and that all the bears will find new loving homes.

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the All Bear gang

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Love all the different sizes, shapes and colours, hope you have a great show

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Wow. What an amazing hug. I was going to say I love the little one on the bottom right then I saw the gold on the left and the Big Gold head poking up from the back. I love them all.
Unfortunately can't make it this year but really wish I could after seeing this lot.
All the best for the show.

Richard
x

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Fabulous bears Paula...I am utterly gutted I can't have my stand....but i am coming along with my bruises and black eye!

ursaminor Posts: 52

Beautiful beautiful bears! And quite a number - how many do you make for a show on average? bear_original Best wishes for the show, I hope all these sweet faces find their homes!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Thank you all for the kind comments!  It's always lovely to hear you are enjoying the bears.   bear_original  bear_flower

Jenny and Sue, it was so nice to catch up with you both at the show for a chat! :hug:

I was delighted that Felicity (Laughing bear with pink bunny) won the overall Organiser's Award at the show ... it means I have won a free stand next year, so no excuses for me not to enjoy another super weekend in Stratford in 2012! bear_thumb  :dance:

Board footer