Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Coraleen DallyMay Teddies
Secunda, South Africa

First-Bear---DallyMay-Teddies-011.JPGHere is the very first creation of DallyMay Teddies.  I designed the pattern myself and while a very simple design, I am quite proud of myself.  Of course, there are quite a few improvements to make like moving the legs so that they are not so splayed but all in all, I am very pleased with the result.  bear_grin

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Very nice! He has pleasing, classic proportions, and his legs look just right to me. bear_flower

Becky

Secunda, South Africa

Thanks so much Becky.  Although I finished him a week ago, I still feel like the cat who got the cream.  bear_grin

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, cute wee guy, well done!

Secunda, South Africa

And of course......... He's gone on to my avatar  bear_rolleyes

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

He is wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He's beautiful!  Great job!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

A wonderful design.  Looks like you are well on your way, that is great.

Joanne

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Secunda, South Africa

Thank you for all your lovely remarks, its so inspiring  bear_wub

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

:clap: Very cute!

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Your avatar is the perfect place for him bear_original  very cute! I rather like his leg position, he's a big boofy boy and the leg position seems to suit him.. Of course that's just my opinion lol.
    I bet your head is swimming with ideas for the next one.....

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

weldone he's great and i like his legs to  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_flower

Secunda, South Africa

Thanks very much Karen and Susiray.  Karen you are right,  I want to do so many new things - I wish I had more time to make bears  bear_wacko

Sherroy Sarchie
Tasmania

Good Job.

Secunda, South Africa

Thanks Sherroy  bear_original

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

A Star is born in SA good job Coraleen keep it up not sure what part of SA you live in if you come to Ballito well have coffee  and just talk Teddies

Good Luck

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

Oh Sorry me i see your in Secunda,Good job Ill have a go at makeing my own when i have the time
Paula

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Coraleen, I like your bear very much, he's well balanced in propotion and has a nice face. How big is he? Keep up the good work and I will look forwards to see more DallyMay Teddies in the future. Keep smiling!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Secunda, South Africa

Hi Paula, well I don't think I'm a star just yet but I'm still very proud of myself. Hugs  bear_grin

Thanks very much for your compliments Jane, he's not too small 14 inches (35cm) and do you know, I haven't even given him a name yet.  bear_shocked

Board footer