Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Goose-with-shoes.jpgbear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

The goose wears shoes--why?

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh boy!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  I had to take a double look there, so cute and funny. Love it!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

I don't know about this goose, but I have heard that in past centuries when drovers would take their geese to market a long way away
they would coat their feet in pitch and sand to prepare them for a long walk over bad "roads". Maybe this goosey likes to go walkabout?????  bear_smile

Ruth x

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

Heard about this goose on the news. I loves to walk with it's owner, but gets sore feet. So they solved the problem.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  The latest walking shoe for the most discriminating and stylish goose these days.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I was in the paper here recently.  It lives in Florida, and its owners rescued it from a lake that was full of alligators that they thought would probably enjoy it for lunch - his name, I think, is Gator.  They like taking it for walks, but they thought the pavement would be too hot for its feet in the Florida sun, hence the shoes  bear_original

Board footer