Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

what alot of happy bear swappers, the bears so far are so sweetie
bear_wub

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

My swap bear arrived :dance: well actually it is a bunny :crackup:  My swap partner was Nina (enchantmentsarts) she made me a gorgeous mink bunny. Here is a picture of Bing the Bunny and also a link to the post Nina made about her with more pictures.  http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=41576

IMG_1681.JPG

I made Nina a Needle felted bear named Margo. Margo was felted from merino wool, weighted with steel shot and five way thread jointed. Here's her pictures
IMG_1675.JPG
IMG_1677.JPG

We had a wonderful swap thanks so much for organizing it Karon :hug:

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

I just love my little Margo!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I posted a message about Bing on the other post (he is gorgeous).  Nina is so cute, she looks like she has had alot of hunny!  bear_wub

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

My bear has left on his long journey to the States. I hope he has a speedy trip!  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

More cuties that have arrived  bear_original

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

WOW They are both wonderful creations!!  Can't wait to see more!

Karon Posts: 751

OMG I fallen in love .... with margo bear_wub

Masonbears Mason Bears
south east England

Here is a picture of Andy my teddy bear sent to me by Therese Johnson.  Thank you Therese very much.  I am thrilled to have him.  I hope my bear to you arrives soon.  SusanTeddy_and_Garden_009.jpg

Ahh, he is very lovely!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

What a sweetie - Simple and perfect. bear_wub

Becky

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

I've had word that my little guy has arrived, so here he is -

P6090053.jpg
P6090054.jpg

A very traditional looking British Bear. He's made from South African Mohair/Vicose mix with Glass eyes and has a lovely british ribbon with some keys.  bear_wub

Sherroy Sarchie
Tasmania

bear_original  That person is very lucky bear_original  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

He is lovely - very traditional.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I love his two-tone fur! bear_wub

Becky

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I received my swap bear Zeb all the way from Australia today from Linda of Lombard bears.I am so pleased with him.He is a beautiful colour and is 9 way jointed.Hopefully Linda has a photo of him she can post!
I have finished my swap bear for Linda today and willl be posting him tomorrow once I have taken his photos...along with his little friend bear_whistle
Laurie :hug:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

DSC_0381Zeb-300.jpgHere is a photo of Zeb....Linda kindly e mailed me some photos.He is great and Linda has been a lovely swap partner  :dance:  :hug:
Laurie :hug:

teeeej Brisbane

swapbear2011b.jpgswapbear2011.jpgHere is my swap bear from Susan of Mason Bears. I meant to take a photo last weekend, but time got away from me. Here is Theo along with some souvenirs from England. Thankyou very much Susan!

gugu"s teddies gugu;s teddies
durban

What a wonderfull array of teddys, i would love to be involved next time around would you brillent artist consider a novice<s work?
Regards Paula

Masonbears Mason Bears
south east England

Glad you like Theo Therese and thank you to Karon for organising the swap.  I enjoyed making him for you.

Bless him - I saw him when he was just a leg didn't I Susan :crackup:

Masonbears Mason Bears
south east England

You did Karon.  Hope all is well with you.  All set for our date on September 7th.

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

redfern-and-ernie-1.jpgThe day before my Birthday and I received my gorgeous swap  bear 'Redfern' and an adorable friend 'Ernie the Elephant', from my swap partner Laurie!!!!!
I LOVE them both and feel totally spoilt!!!!!!!!! Elkie loves them too!!!Thank you so much Laurie :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Hugs Lindaxxxxx

They are lovely.  I have seen Laurie's work at Hugglets and photos don't do justice to how cute they really are.

Conni Germany

All bears are so beautiful. Wonderful swaps!!

Board footer