Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

HeidiBears florida

Hi everyone!! I hope you are all having a great day! Today I finally finished setting up my blog for "Heidi Bears", it was a little bit harder to make than I expected but I think it turned out okay. Eventually I think I may want to start selling some of my bears so that I can continue to create after all the fabric has run out and a blog seemed like a good way to get publicity. I'd appreciate it very much if you took a peak in your spare time  bear_wub ...  Thank you  all!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Here is the site: http://heidisbears.blogspot.com/

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

I like your blog.

I am following you now :)

Good luck!

HeidiBears florida

Thank you very much :hug:  I just checked out your blog as well! I love your title with the old script and your two teddies on the side, very pretty  bear_original I hope you dont mind if I follow your blog too!   bear_grin

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Cute.  I'm following.

HeidiBears florida

Thanks Jen! I like your blog too, especially the article on dog fostering... very good points and so true! I'll follow yours as well  bear_wub

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi Heidi,
Your blog is wonderful!   You did a great job on it!  I am following it, too, though my blog is not really a "Booh Bear Blog", I still would like to follow yours.
Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Janice

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Your blog is beautiful, and I will enjoy following your adventures.

Joanne

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Heidi, The article about fostering cam from a blog that I follow the blog owner runs a rescue.  Thank you for following.

Conni Germany

Beautiful blog! I will follow!

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Nice job on your blog.  I am following now too.

HeidiBears florida

Thank you Janice for following my blog :), I will follow yours too even if its not all bear  bear_happy  i love the beautiful birds on the side and the up lifting atmosphere yours has to it.

HeidiBears florida

Thank you Joanne for being such a supportive friend! I've always enjoyed looking at your website and blog since I first started making bears, your work is simply breath taking!  bear_wub I will be following yours too.

HeidiBears florida

Thanks Conni for the compliment! I think your blog is great, your little avatar bear is a cutie by the way! I am taking German language classes at my school right now so I will definetly enjoy translating and reading about your bears  bear_smile

HeidiBears florida

Thank you Sandi, I will follow yours too  :hug:

Board footer