Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hello,
I created a blog a couple months ago one night when I was missing my Mom - I miss sharing my latest "projects" with her and decided to "share" on a blog - it has been good for my heart!    Today, a dear lady gifted me with 2 huge boxes of mohair and I decided this would be a good time to share my blog with others and have a giveaway myself to make room for the new mohair!  All you need to do to be entered in the giveaway is to "follow me"!  I hope you will!
Thanks bunches -
Hugs & Blessings,
Janice

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Wow Janice!  This lady knew just the right person to give it to, a true mohair lover.  Glad you are sharing your blog.  It is beautiful.
Joanne

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Joanne, I haven't seen so much beautiful mohair in one place since I last visited your house and Alison's house!   I have enough to last a lifetime now!  tee hee!    Thank you so much for your kind words about my blog, it means a lot to me. 
Hugs,
Janice

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

I'm trying to figure out how to follow you, but I don't see a subscribe link.  I would love to have some mohair to try.

Bloomsburg, PA

The follow button is on the top right hand side of the blog.  You need to have a google account to follow.  If you click the button it should let you follow.

Joanne

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Thanks for explaining, Joanne - I would love to see a Braille Bear made from the winning mohair!
Hugs,
Janice

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

Janice, your Blog is really beautifull!
I am following you.
I don't know if it's right English expession.. but your blog touching heart

Hugs,
Tatyana

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Thank you so much, Tatyana - yes, it is the right expression and your kind words touch my heart   bear_wub
Thank you!

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Sorry, but my screen reader is set up nothing like what you're talking about.  It treats everything like a page going straight down, so when you say it's on the top right corner or whatever, it's like the teacher off of Charlie Brown that went womp womp womp.  If I know whether it's a link or a button and exactly how it's labeled I can find it.  And yes, I'd like to see what a mohair Braille Teddy would look like.

Densteds Densteds
Website

Janice, your blog is just lovely, had a good read through all the posts..what a dear friend you have, how very thoughtful giving you all that beautiful fur.
I lost my dad about 18 months ago, so I really feel for you and know how much you must be missing your dear mom.. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

I'm not sure how to tell you to find the "Follow Me" button, I'm sorry.   If you would like, I can just write your name down since you've tried but can't do it!   Denise, my friend really is an Angel, I was speechless when I opened the boxes!  Thank you so much for your kind words about my blog and for following.  I am really sorry for your loss.  It was 18 months ago that I lost my Mom, too,  and sometimes it still seems like it was a week ago.  So many times things happen that I know she would love hearing about, so the blog has really helped me "share"  :O) 
Hugs,
Janice

smdogs gone to the dogs/sm dog designs
Kansas City Missouri
Website

I am following your blog.

Very nice of you on the give away.

Sheryl

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Thank you, Sheryl!   I plan to do a few more over the next few months until there is enough room for the new "stash"!
Hugs,
Janice

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Your blog is such a lovely idea.  I've read what you have posted so far and look forward to seeing what comes next.  bear_flower

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Thank you so much, Ali!  I appreciate your comments on the blog!  If you do an ebay search for "odds & ends" and find something wonderful, I would love to hear about it!!
Hugs,
Janice

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

It's a lovely blog, Janice, and I'm happy to be following you on your creative journey.

Warmly,
Cheryl

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Thank you, Cheryl!   Hugs, Janice

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Help!   The name "Lyn" was drawn as the winner of the mohair and since I am new to blogging, I can't figure out
how to email the winner to let her know she won!  Her avatar is a picture of a cute, animated bear and the only
name associated with it is "Lyn"!  I hope she is a member of TT or hopefully she will return to the blog to see she
has won - I also will post it on facebook!   If anyone knows how to contact someone who is a follower of your blog,
will you please let me know how it's done?!  Thanks so much and thank you to everyone who became a follower.
I will have more giveaways in the future!
Hugs & Blessings,
Janice   P.S. LYN DID CONTACT ME!  But, I still would like to know how to contact a follower!  Thanks so much!

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

if you click on her picture on your blog, a box comes up with 'send a message' and an envolope by it - try that.  bear_grin

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi Julia,
I tried that and all it did was make me a follower of my own blog!  Maybe they make it so you can't contact followers so you won't spam them?   I suppose that is a good idea!
Hugs,
Janice

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

On Wordpress, whenever anyone subscribes or comments, they send you an e-mail with all the information such as e-mail address, but I don't know about Blogger.

Bloomsburg, PA

Hi Janice.  If you go to Lyn's name in the comments where she posted and click her name it will take you to her info.  Right under her picture is a place to email her.  I looked it is all there.  It is Lyn from Brimbin Forest Bears, she is a member here.

Joanne

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Oh, thank you, Joanne!  I didn't look through the comments to see if she left one!  I just clicked on her Avatar and it would only let me become a follower of my own blog!   Hopefully I will get the hang of blogging soon!  I have been on facebook for over a year and still don't have the hang of that, though!   I need a "Blogging for Dummies" book!
Hugs,
Janice

Board footer