Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Curio450.jpgCurioprofile450.jpg

This little bear is a bit of a surprise from me, the maker of all bears big!  bear_tongue   He is called 'Curio' and at just 8", he certainly is a bit of a curiosity from my workroom!  bear_grin   I hope you like him and if you are interested in adoption, please pop over to www.allbear.co.uk to find out a little more.  Thank you for popping in to meet Curio!

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

I love him Paula................he may not be your usual but he is All Bear  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

He is gorgeous Paula, I love your bears and saw them in the bear shop at Trentham - they look even better in the fur!!  bear_wub

Hugs

Lisa x

Kent
Website

Thanks you two!  It's good to hear you like this little fellow and Lisa, I'm tickled pink that you've seen my 'One more bear' shop bears in person! :dance:

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

I only live about 10 minutes away from Trentham so couldnt wait to see them and have a little cuddle.

They really are wonderful creations.  I must make some more bears and see if I can have a few in the shop too!  bear_wub

Hugs

Lisa x

Thea-MillyMe Milly MeĀ®
Website

Wow he is beautiful Paula... bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Conni Germany

Beautiful! I have see him on your blog.

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

bear_original  bear_original  bear_wub  He's gorgeous!  Smaller suits you just as well as the big bears.  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Kent
Website

Well that is good to hear!  I am thinking about making another little bear ... taking tiny steps here! Lol! bear_tongue

Board footer