Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Lyn Parker Bears

I was just wondering if anyone has heard from Janice Marie of Gresswell Forest bears. I have my bear ready to swap and am dying to send it to her. I have sent her two PM with no reply..hoping nothing is wrong.

Cheers
Lyn

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I'm very happy to say that my gorgeous bear "Rollo" has arrived all the way from the USA. Thankyou so much Becky (Dangerbears). I hope Becky has a good photo of him so you can all see how sweet he is  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

P1030486tt.jpg
This is Rollo, a 14" harlequin-type bear made from white and gold kid mohair and dense dark-brown alpaca. I made a neck ruffle from a silk ribbon and some wool pom-poms for his tummy.

I'm so happy that Linda likes him! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Becky

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Joanne wrote:

And I really like the pom poms, wool you say, I want a better look at them, they are so good.

Thanks, Joanne! Here's a closer picture. Perhaps pom-pom-making will be my first photo tutorial...?  bear_happy

Becky
DSCF3249c.jpg

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Against all odds, Linda's bear and mine were posted on the same day (well, we did plan that) and arrived at their new homes on the same day - remarkable!

I'm totally in love with my new polar-bear friend. Her name is Kari - aboriginal word for a traveler - and I'll let Linda show you how adoooorable she is. bear_happy

Becky

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Wow! It's amazing that they took the same time to arrive. The Gods must have been smiling, and the stars were aligned or something  bear_original I'm so pleased that you like Kari, Becky. This has been a fun swap, thanks Karon for setting it up  bear_original
I'll put her photo up just as soon as I can find the lead for the camera  bear_rolleyes  Don't know where that's gone! (had a bit of a tidy up the other day and I fear Chris has put it in a "safe place"!  Oh dear, it may never see the light of day again!!!!!)

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Well I've found the cable, here is a quick snap I took before heading down to the post office the other day.  bear_original P1010530.JPG

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Sweet sleepy bear  bear_wub

Becky

Karon Posts: 751

I think they are both GORGEOUS!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Both are fabulous, lucky you  bear_original

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Both are gorgeous bears, what a fab swap!

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

hi everyone

Amber and i haven't swaped yet due to the postal stike in Canada, we are to worried our little treasures my not arrive to each other.... so until its sorted and the back log moved we are waiting.

susan xx

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

ebay-new-001.JPGHi everyone I received my swap from Isa and she has received my ellie. Here's a pic of my vintage bunny from Isa, she's so cute!

Louise

Karon Posts: 751

Hi Louise

She is lovely - very cute!

I haven't forgotten you - will PM you soon.

Karon x

Board footer