Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Zotty_001_290x400.jpgI'm getting this little dude in a bear swop with Joanne Livingston.  I'm so excited about it I'm about to burst.  I can't wait to see him.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Wonderful! Oldie Zotty and his new mommy are going to have a blast together.  bear_wub 

Becky

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Oh yes.  I hope he likes to hear a lot of piano playing because I'll probably have to play for him when I see him.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

He is a sweet bear and I know your going to like his Jesse.  He really is the kind of fellow that needs to be loved.

Joanne

ps.  I will post my bear from you when he arrives.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

He will be very loved.  I already love him.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Oooooops, I get the duh award.  I got him a few days ago and I forgot to post about getting him.  Here's my sign.  Hubbie thought he was an artist bear, so he asked me who made him.  When I told him he was made by Hermann, my goofy husband said the bear should be named Peewee.  He said he liked the name, so it stuck.  Joanne, how long has he been in the USA?

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I purchased him from someone from the USA about 4 years ago.  I will be he was originally sold here.  Hermann is a very popular bear company everywhere.

Joanne

Pee Wee is just right for him.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Peewee is the perfect name for a little Zotty bear!

Becky

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

I adore Zotties.  I have three Steiff zotties that range from very small to very large.  My large one wears a German Tyrol style  hat and a large orange ribbon and looks very handsome.  I also have a sweet Lully bear that is similar to a Zottie but was intended as a pram toy, so is unjointed.  The expressions on their faces remind me of my beloved Scamp (my Yorkie who passed away last year).  I also love the Steiff Teddy Baby for the same reason.  I'm sure you will love your Zottie.  They need lots of cuddles.

Hugs

Sue

Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Oh I do love him.  He has crawled his way into my heart, and the rest of my hug loves him too.

Board footer