Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Karon Posts: 751

Hi Paula

Of course you can join in the next swap.  Generally there is one organised at around Christmas time (an ornament swap) and I have done the Summer Swap for the last two years.

Karon

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Hello dear Karon, I'm here in my vacation in Italy and just logged in to see how you are all doing and I'm looking forward to the christmas-ornament-swap -so you can count on me

Love to all of you - Dreli-bears from the italian-beach - ciao ciao

Sherroy Sarchie
Tasmania

I posted my bear to my partner, last Thursday, hopefully she arrives any day now. I received my little Ellie in the mail Yesterday from Di Nimmervoll.

The bear I made Di was 100% designed by me and I'm very proud of this design, it is also my first design. I hope Di likes her.
I have given Di the Honour of naming her.

I really hope she likes her!  bear_wub  bear_wub

I know I love my little Ellie.  bear_wub

IMAG0092_368x653.jpg
IMAG0090_368x653.jpg
IMAG0071_368x653.jpg

Unfortunately my computer is not working. I am having a new one built which should arrive any day now, so I could not play around with Photoshop. So these are just basic pics only taken on my phone. (My camera is also not working)

dinimm Melbourne

I received my beautiful little teddy from Sherroy today. Considering it is her first design, she should be very proud. I was going to name her Sophie but then decided on naming her Sherroy!  She's made out of a very pale pink and cream alpaca (I think). She's even made a little hat and scarf.  bear_wub

Here's a photo of little Ellie I made for Sherroy. This is one of Merilyn Purcell's patterns - Trinket.

DSC00080.JPG  DSC00083.JPG

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

These two are so cute.  I love the little accessories and the eyelashes on Sherroy and the little ellie had elbows and knees!!! Adorable  bear_wub   I am nearly there with mine  :redface:  Sue has been very understanding with me!  Am I the last one to finish?  bear_whistle

Karon Posts: 751

Definately, there is AT LEAST you me and two others!!!!!!! :crackup:

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

I am not in the swap team ~ would love to be but got too many swap bears to finish as is without even being in the swap team! LOL Maybe when I get through all the bears I'm swapping for other's bears and dolls I'll try and join the team if I can.... How do I go about that exactly?

Board footer