Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

So I'm cleaning my art studio again! I have tons of fabric scraps that I just can't seam to throw away lol. There is some mohair, real fur, faux fur, felt, etc. When I say scraps most pieces are tiny under 2" so if anyone wants them they are free if your pay shipping ^_^ I can take pictures if anyone would like to see them.

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Do you think it would be something I'd be able to make a bear out of?

TX

It should be, if you make small bears, or if you don't mind combining the fabrics.  Most pieces are about 2" wide or smaller, odd shaped sizes trimmed off of garments and things like that. I can always take pictures if you like  :dance:

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Aw man, I can't see pictures.

TX

I haven't posted any yet lol I was saying I can take some if you want ^_^

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Nina, what WubbieBear means is that she is blind and won't be able to 'see' whatever you have for sale.

TX

Oh Thanks SueAnn I didn't know that.  Well I can describe the scraps the best I can.
They are small so if you're looking to make a bear from them it would have to be a mini bear (under 5" tall)
The scraps would be better to add to fur you might already have or use for trim on something.  There is faux fur, real fur (some 4" size pieces) felt, leather, and ribbon scraps.  Some of the faux fur was left over from garments that where made into bears so there are a few larger pieces in really odd shapes but again to make a bear over 5" tall you would need to mix and match the fur.  Hope that helps and all makes sense lol

Board footer