Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

enchantmentsart Feather Heart Creations
TX

Does anyone use acrylic doll eyes? I have a ton of flat back oval doll eyes that I know I'm never going to use. If anyone's intrested I'll sale them super cheap or trade for full round (globe style) doll eyes.  I have lots of sizes and colors ^_^

Gabriele~GJOYfulBears GJOYful Bears

What exactly is a flat black oval eye? Sounds interesting....

TX

It means they are oval shaped not round and well have a flat back not fully round like most doll eyes. The fully round doll eyes are used on dolls that have a hollow head so they can be inserted in from the back. The flat back eyes are good for bears and sculpted dolls because they can be glued on the front.
They are like these http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Pair-10mm-IRI … _932wt_689
But I have a bunch of different mm sizes

LOL I should have realised that! I have lots of friends in the reborn doll industry and yet I never understood why you were after them for bears..... never mind it was late when I posted the question LOL bear_laugh I've never used doll's eyes on a bear so sorry, can't help. I do know where some of my reborn doll artist friends find their doll's eyes, but not sure if that's what you were asking ~ I don't have any to trade unfortunately. Hope you find some!

TX

^_^ it's all good! Yeah I use doll eyes for my soft sculpture creatures but have more than I can ever use.  I'm asking .50 cents to a $1 a pair depending on size + shipping.   :hug:

I want to try soft sculpture! I want to make a baby lynx kitten soft sculpture ~ I didn't know you could use doll's eyes with them. I was just going to hand-paint clear glass eyes the appropriate colour and make eye sockets for them etc ~ plus a lot of needle-sculpting. How do you insert the doll's eyes?

K Pawz Creations K Pawz Creations
Victoria BC

I use doll eyes in some of my creations and also in some of my clay art dolls. What sizes do you have? I woukd be looking for 10mm and smaller. I am very interested in buying some from you if you will ship to Canada. Pm or email me.

Hugs
Krista

TX

Sent you a PM Krista! I have a bunch of 10mm but sadly nothing smaller bear_sad I can ship where ever someone wants ^_^ I also added a picture so everyone could see what type of eyes I'm talking about, but I have other sizes and colors  :hug:
eyesgreen_22mm.jpg

thondra rosenheim / bayern
Website

hmmm those are just the eyes i am searching for bear_laugh
couldnt picture what they look like in your first posting

i have nothing to trade with, but i am intrested in a few pairs of 10,12 and 14mm to test how to work with them bear_laugh

TX

Just sold all my 10mm but I'm pretty sure I have some 12mm and 14mm.  I'll check for you ^_^

Website

this would be lovely bear_original thank you a lot !

TX

PMed you Thondra

I'm still cleaning so I'm sure I'll find more eyes too ^_^

Website

my inbox is empty bear_sad
nothing in from you bear_sad

TX

Ok Thondra I sent the PM again.  Hope it works this time LOL

Board footer