Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

group.jpgWith the 'Teddies 2011' show looming large this coming weekend, it's been a busy time for many bear makers as you can imagine!  I've been working hard to put a collection together and can now share a preview pic with you ... I hope you enjoy my 'Golden Season' Collection. :)

This collection is inspired by the beautiful colours of our English countryside in Autumn.  The bears range in size from 11" to 20".

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

What a lovely hug!  They're all so cute I can't pick out a favourite!

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Oooh, love them all but especially that little guy with the scarf Paula bear_laugh

ursaminor Posts: 52

Oh my gosh that little red one on the right is just ADORABLE. Also the big scrumptious looking brown bear in the back - all of them are just so beautiful. Classic All Bear! You make them so perfect Paula!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Well-done, Paula! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: And I can choose a favorite - He jumped off the screen at me! bear_laugh I love the clown-boy. bear_wub

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

A wonderful hug of teddies, Paula; I am sure your table will look fabulous as always!  bear_thumb

Of course I would go straight for the big brown one in the back  bear_wub ; but I also love the cream-coloured one with red paw pads, and the one in the knitted vest and the little brown one with the scarf, and ....  bear_whistle

I hope they will all find new homes on Sunday.  :dance:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the All Bear Gang

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Paula,

A handsome group of bears as always and they all look so great together. The little red chap at the front is my absolute favourite.

I hope you have a great day on Sunday.  bear_original

Regards

Lisa

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Great work, Paula!  Although I'm not a big fan of pink, for some reason he really appeals to me and the tan one with the brown knit scarf!  bear_thumb

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

You know I love your bears, but what a really great hug. Fantastic work.
I echo what Peter says but also have to say the little red one really has something special about him. All the best for the show.

Richard
x

Kent
Website

Thank you all for your kind comments!  It's fun to hear everyone choosing their favourite!  bear_tongue

By the way, lovely 'Chestnut', the big guy at the back, came home with me and is now available on my website ...  bear_original

Sarah's Bruins Sarah's Bruins
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Website

I love the two little chaps at the front! The red one and the brown one with the scarf. They had gone when I got to your table, so couldn't say 'Hi' to them. I have a soft spot for your 'lil uns'!

Kent
Website

Sorry you missed them Sarah and thank you for coming to visit!!! bear_flower

Board footer