Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

poppets.jpgjonty.jpgchance.jpgTeddybuys_Julius.jpgrollo1.jpghamish.jpgmatilda_wave.jpgThe bears are ready for Hugglets on Sunday.  I will be in Hall 4 (upstairs) and would love to see some TTers, so please come and say hi!  The bears are: from top to bottom:  Matilda, Hamish, Rollo (standing clown), Julius, Chance, Jonty and the three little bears in curly mohair are Toffee, Pumpkin and Autumn.  I will be bringing a few more, but the light isn't good enough to photograph them.

Hugs

Sue

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Awww... bear_wub I love them all - especially the little curly charmers.

Enjoy the show!

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Oh my, if I was there you would certainly find me drooling over your bears, Sue!  bear_laugh

Jonty and Matilda would probably be my favourites, but Hamish and Julius are wonderful too and so are the three little curly mohair ones.  bear_wub
Well, I suppose I should be glad that I won't have to make that choice ( bear_sad ).

Hope you have a wonderful time and that all the bears find loving new homes. :dance:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter, Bashful, Tabasco & Tramp

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Many thanks Becky and Peter.  Sorry to hear you won't be at Hugglets, Peter. We WILL meet one day!

So much still to do before Sunday...so little time!

Hugs

Sue

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

What a scrummy group of bears, they all look so wonderfully huggable. I hope that you have a really fabulous time on Sunday, best of luck.   bear_thumb

Regards

Lisa

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

I have just one word:  WOW!  They are all gorgeous, but my heart goes out to Julius!  Wait - I have another word: Amazing!

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Thanks very much Lisa and Thelma.  I have been feeling quite low...lacking confidence, so your comments have really cheered me up!

Hugs

Sue

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Sue you've jumped out of nowhere with some magnificent bears. I'm watching you're work keep growing and developing. Love them all and can see a different style emerging. These are like little cubs. Good luck but you'll do fab.

Richard
x

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

OMG they are stunning Sue!!!! Have a fantastic day, I'm sure your will have a complete sell out  bear_thumb   I'm like Peter, Jonty and Matilda caught my eye  bear_grin   So very nearly there with your little bear  :redface:  bear_grin   

Hugs Ali xx

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Aw, thank you very much Richard and Ali!

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Beautiful  bears Sue...see you there...we're on the same floor!  :dance:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Sue, another Wow  bear_grin from me.  What a wonderful collection, I adore your bears  bear_wub  bear_wub   Have a great day tomorrow,  I am sure you will.

Hugs
Pauline xx

Agnes CHAUVET Posts: 72

Oh so beautiful teddy bears! Thank you to share these lovely pictures with us :clap:  I really love Julius and Jonty... Have a fabulous Hugglets Show!

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Thank you so much Lynn, Agnes and Pauline!

Stacy Shpak Moscow

They are all so amazing!

Board footer