Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

As usual I'm probably one of the first home and here after Hugglets, so here's hoping everyone there - exhibitors, makers, collectors or just browsers - had as lovely a day as there were bears on show - truly inspirational and inspired as ever! 

I had a great time going round viewing and meeting people with Jane (Doodlebears) - birthday girl today!
Then a really well-timed train journey home - they played out just right today, coming and going - and I hope you all had such good journeys however near or far.

Now we can all look forward to seeing Jane's photos - when she's had time to recover!

Thanks Jane, and Sarah, it was lovely being able to spend time with you, and thanks too to everyone who makes Hugglets such a special show.

Beary hugs to everyone, and hoping all the newly adopted bears and owners are enjoying their new hugs

Margaret :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I'm really looking forward to the photos as well. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

It sounds as if you enjoyed the show, Margaret, and I'm sure you were in good company there.

Becky

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I was really very happy to meet you all in person!!!!! What a perfect weekend this was!!!

karenaus Melbourne
Website
Dreli-Bears wrote:

I was really very happy to meet you all in person!!!!! What a perfect weekend this was!!!

It was so lovely to meet you Andrea :hug:  I am glad you had a great time... I didn't get around much, as usual, but what I did see was fantastic as always.. Hard to imagine it's over!

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Oh Karen, it was sooooooooooo wonderful to meet you there!!!! Your bears are soooooo wonderful and I loved them since I first saw them at bear-pile, but in real they are much more cuter then seeing them on a photo (I know, this is not correct english, but I hope you will understand what I mean - absolutely amazing!!!) - I was so happy to see your work - wonderwonderwonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to get there for another time and meet you once more!!! Love from Austria and fingers crossed for your next show in Ghent!!!
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer