Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

IMG_4886bearpot.JPGIMG_4907bearpot.JPGIMG_4876bearpot.JPGI wanted to share this little guy with you - he is my contribution this year to the Ronald McDonald House Charities bear auction held in NY. He is 3 1/2" tall.  Long ago and far away, I made mini bears, but I somehow stopped. I had such a good time, I bought a bunch of Sassy fabrics to make more!  My husband made the pot!

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Adorable!  I love the tipped fur!

Ursa Major Creations Posts: 28

What a Gorgeous little bear love the pot.I am sure they will do  well for the charity.

Best Wishes x

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thank you so much, Sue, Ursa Majors and Pink. 
However, I meant to tell you "Bear's" Story and I forgot, so here it is...
"BEAR’S" STORY
In his quest for honey, "Bear" has stumbled upon a nice honey pot in his mother's pantry.  He knows he is not to touch it, it is the one for company.  But he has discovered a remarkable thing; he just fits inside the pot (yeah...he touched it)!  If he hears Mother coming, he can scrunch way down and not be seen...oh, oh, what about all the honey?  He'll be covered and it'll squish out!  He'll just have to wait until Mother goes to the store!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

He is so cute.  He fits perfectly in that little pot.  It is hard to believe how little he is.  What a nice contribution.

Joanne

bearlady13 Posts: 177

What a cute bear. Love the story and the honey pot also. thanks for sharing. :clap:

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thank you so much, Joanne and bearlady!

Board footer