Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Thanks for the beautiful cards that have been coming into my mailbox in the last couple of days  bear_wub   I feel very special and they are all such gorgeous cards too.  Mine are on their way and should be landing on doorsteps in the next couple of days.

A very merry Christmas to one and all   :hug:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Thanks also from me. It was a lovely idea of Mandies, and thanks to Shelli for helping too. :clap:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Yayyyyyyy  :clap:  :dance:
I have also enjoyed the wonderful cards also, thanks to Mandie for iniating and Shelli for putting it to plan.

:clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I am cringing every time I read these posts about Christmas cards because guess who hasn't sent hers yet???   :redface:  :redface:  :redface:

They're coming soon.  I promise!

I got my first one yesterday, from Anne; a lovely woman who showered me with snowflakes from afar, by stuffing her card chock-full of them.  It was a lovely, iridescent, sight, and made me smile.

I'm glad you're all enjoying the card swap; it was a lovely idea of Mandie's.  I think we should do it again at Valentine's Day.

Deb Upstate New York

My greetings are in the mail ... at least I sent my son to the Post Office with them anyway!  What fun to get them in the mail!

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Yes me too - thanks to Mandie and Shelli for organisation
I have received some of my cards from Shari and Judi - they were beautiful - thanks ladies :hug:  :hug:
Shelli - I am soo glad your card arrived okay - I only hope Canadian and NZ cards arrive safely too
I did hope the contents might make TT friends smile  bear_original
:hug:
Anne

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I want to add my thank you's.  I have my cards all done...but they are still sitting on the end table by the door to be taken to the post office.  I'm such a slacker.

I have to especially thank Anne for her lovely card.  I was sitting at the bank waiting in the drive-thru line and quickly opening mail...got to her card not really looking at where it was from...ripped it open...snowflakes EVERYWHERE...in my hair...all over my clothes...I started laughing and luckily the girl at the window is a friend of my oldest son so she already knew I was a nutcase.  I have yet to clean out my car...makes me smile when I see all the glittery snow  bear_grin   bear_grin

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Girls, I'm soo jelouse and happy for you at one time! I should have join your list ..... bear_wub

I wish a Merry Christmas!!!  :hug:

HUGS, Julia :hug:  :cake:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Valentines Day....count me in.....I enjoyed writing out cards and thinking of each lady as I did it.....I had the user photo page up and it was like I was talking to you.....

and for those of us who hate to have our picture taken......do it for the rest of us.  We want to see our friends.... s050.gif

Thank you for the ones that are coming to me, it is such fun and has my poor post mistress totally baffeled.......

"We've never had one from Australia before...."

And she's been here 20 years!
194.gif

072.gif

dilu

Julia,

It will be fun to send valentine's cards to you this Feb.  Get on the list!

love-smiley-069.gif h055.gif

dilu

Wellington, New Zealand
Website

bear_grin  bear_grin

"We've never had one from Australia before...."

bear_grin  bear_grin

that's so cute...have they had one from new Zealand??  The mag has finally arrived in the shops and is on it's way.  Suspect it might not make it till after chrissy - too much holiday post.

Nope.....Germany yes.......but not New Zealand, I doubt Russia, England yes, but Scoltland I'm not so sure........I wish Mandie were still with us so she could see how well her plan has been working out.....

Mandie.....if you're out there, we miss you and wish you would come back....

hugs to all

dilu

Melissa, you didn't get the magazine yet?  Wow.....that was a long time ago....6 weeks maybe?  I don't remember.....I thought we mailed it priority.....I know we talked about it and I said if it slow boat to china it would never get there......hmmmmmmI'm confused

Wellington, New Zealand
Website

no no no ...I got my magazine.  I was waiting for the latest edition of the mag I'm sending you to come into the shop...  so the parcel is on its way to you ...more fun for you and your postie!

ps  The mag was great - I thought I emailed you but my head has been like a seive lately...one of my friend's had her bear featured in there - she was so surprised so I gave it to her!

HEAD LIKE A SIEVE.......I resemble that too.....short term memory can be practically non-existant memory.....hubby says no-term memory!

I am excited.....something else wonderful to look forward to.  The down-under quilting mags are fabulous and have such a different take, taste etc in quilting that I always found them a breath of fresh air.

i wish there were a way for those mags to sell here....

dilu

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Dilu, I'm on the list! for valentine Day! .........where is the list? what I should sign?  bear_whistle  :dance:

Julia. :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Thanks for the cards, everyone!  I'm working on mine now.  I ordered them and didn't receive them til this weekend so that's why mine are so late!  It's fun doing the cards for everyone, and it's also fun getting mail from everywhere. 

I would like to be on the swap list for Valentine's day!  Sign me up!  bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA
plushkinbear wrote:

Girls, I'm soo jelouse and happy for you at one time! I should have join your list ..... bear_wub

I wish a Merry Christmas!!!  :hug:

HUGS, Julia :hug:  :cake:

Yes my sentiments exactly Julia bear_cry  bear_cry

Board footer