Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I just found my postcards for the postcard swap under a pile of patterns - I thought I'd sent them months ago, I'm so sorry  :redface:   I'll take them with me on holiday next week and send them then... bear_whistle

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hehe!!  That's the sort of thing I do Katy, so you're as silly as me!! ......   

Mind you, with the way the post is going these days, you could easily have blamed it on that!!!!!!!

I'm certain everyone will forgive you though!!   bear_grin

Hugs

Marilyn x bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

No worries. bear_grin

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

I searched all over my house the other day for my cell phone...my hubby finally called it and it was in my pocket!
Talk about a senior moment...

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Oh Katy thank god, you too  bear_grin   I did the same thing, brought the stamps and postcards ages ago, put them down and just found them in my bear corner today  bear_whistle   I haven't touched my bears for about six weeks due to holidays and sickness and today I had a few minutes spare to do abit more to my swap bear for Sue (again REALLY LATE  :redface: ) and there they were.  Will send them out at the weekend, sorry everyone!

Board footer