Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

busserbears Busser Bears
Elkhart, Indiana

Karen posted this in a different section, but I think it should be for the General topics so more will see...I loved Pee-Wee's Playhouse and now that I know Karen designed some critters from there, wish I had them!
hugs,
Leeann

Inside Pee-Wee's Playhouse ~ Big Surprise for me, I was informed by the author, Caseen Gaines, that I was included in the book. Way back I designed the toys for the Pee Wee Herman Show, i.e. Pterry, Chairry, Vance the Talking Pig. I thought maybe a line or two but he gave me a whole page! Big deal for me, the book is on Amazon and in bookstores. Already I have had inquiries and questions. No money, but notice is nice, too 

Last edited by KJ Lyons (Oct 11, 2011 05:33:53 PM)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have always believed that you can sense the history of the world by looking into a cat's eyes! This is what I try to capture in my cat sculptures. Only the cats with that certain "soul" leave my studio.

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

:clap:  :clap: I loved Pee Wee's Playhouse and watched it every Saturday morning as a teenager!  How very cool to have been a designer for the show.  I'm glad you posted this where we could all read it and know that Karen is somewhat famous!! :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks, Leeann, for calling attention to Karen's post.  How exciting for you, Karen - fantastic!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

That is very exciting. A whole page!  Wonderful.

Joanne

Board footer